Chapter 5

Emma's P.O.V:

I was woken up by my annoying alarm the next morning. I turned my alarm off, jumped out of bed and started to get ready for school.

Once I was finish I head downstairs to the kitchen to grab something quick before heading out. "Oh, Emma. I need you to do me a favor" My dad said, stopping me.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked.

"Can you drive and pick up your brother today? I have a meetings today and can't do it"

"Sure, dad. I can do that" I told him.

"Thanks, sweetie" He said and kissed my head. "I'll you guys later, have fun at school" He said, as he left.

When do you ever have fun at school, I thought.

I grabbed Brandon and we got in the car, and I making my way to his school.

After dropping Brandon off, I made my way to school, and parked my car in an empty spot. I started making my way over to my locker where I found the four of the boys.

"There she is, what took you so long?" Michael asked.

"Had to drop off my brother today, remember" I told him, opening my locker and getting all the book I need for my morning classes. "Alright, let's go"

We made it to our Math class and took our seat, which were all the way in the back. I had my morning classes with Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton. They're the only reason, I like mornings. Then, after lunch I had my classes with rest of them. Fun!

"You look beautiful today" Luke whispered.

I turned to look at him. "What do I look ugly every other day" I joked.

"N-no, y-you just look different. I mean of course you lo-" He stuttered out, but I cut him off.

"I'm joking, Luke" I giggled. He seemed relieved after I said that. "But thanks"

"I only bought it cause it has Pokémon on it, this is the only skirt I actually own" I said.

"Of course" He said, then look to the front of the class as our teacher walked in.

*Lunch*

After four long periods, it was finally lunch only four more to go. I was at my locker get my books for my last few class, and then started heading for the cafeteria. Went over to my table and sat down. I put my books on the table, sat down to see the boys staring at me weirdly. "What?"

"Are you Emma or her long lost twin" Gordon said.

"Haha, very funny. Stare has long as you want cause this is the last time you see me wearing something like this"

"So were not going see you wear a dress to our wedding?" Robert said.

"On what planet, did I say I was going to marry you" I glared at him.

"It's not like you have guys lining up to ask you out" He chuckled. I gasped, grabbed his drink, and throw it in his face.

"Ms. Daniels, we do not tolerate throwing food in this school. I will see you after school" Of course the teacher that hates everyone in this school had to see that.

"You got to be kidding me" I mumbled look at the slip he gave me. "But I didn't do anything wrong"

"You insulted another student!"

"Serious, this aśśhole has done more terrible things and she has" Thomas said.

"You just got yourself a detention too, Hood!" Then he walked away.