Chapter 7

Emma's P.O.V:

"Yeah, the beach. You know it has sand and a –" I cut him off.

"I know what the beach is. But why do we have go there tomorrow? Why can't we do something else?"

"Cause it going to be really hot out" Calum said in duh tone.

"I have a pool, we can just go in there" I tried to reason with them. It's not that I don't like the beach, it's just I don't like the beach.

"So it's settled we are going" Robert said, slamming his hand down on to the table. Great.

The rest of lunch the boy were talking about what they were planning to do tomorrow, apparently they want to camp out, but I don't know if that's going to end up happening.

The bell rang, we started making our way to our next class. As I was walking I felt someone put their arm around my shoulder, I looked up to see Fletcher and he gave me a small smile.

When I walked in I didn't sit in my normal seat in the back. I sat on the far corner of the classroom. Robert and Gordon gave me a confused look cause I normally sit by them.

"Em, why are you sitting all the way over there?" Robert asked, moving seats so he was next to me.

"I felt like sitting here today" I told him, getting my books ready for class.

"Yeah, but why?" He asked again.

"I just told you, want to sit over here"

'Okay' He mouthed and when back to his seat cause Fletcher kicked him out.

It was the end of the day and I was at my locker packing my backpack with the books I needed to take home. I closed my locker and jumped when I notice Robert leaning against the locker next to mine. "Can I help you?" I asked and started walking away.

"What's going on between you and Fletcher?" He asked surprisingly calm, as he caught up with me.

"Nothing, why?"

"You guys just been acting weird all day"

"You don't have to worry about it everything is fine" I told him, heading towards the parking lot.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, not I'll see you tomorrow"

"What about tonight?"

"I have things"

"What kind of things?"

"Just things, why do you ask so many questions?" I snapped and started to fast walk towards Gordon's car.

*The Next Day*

It was 12 in the afternoon and I was getting ready to go to the beach. Yay. I already pack my car with a chair and umbrella. The boys were already there, I had to come later cause Brandon didn't have off today and I was the only one around to drive him. I stuffed my towel into my bag and texted one of the guys I was on my way.

After a 10 minute drive, I was finally there. I got my stuff and made my way over to where they were. They still had their shirts on and were just laying down, it looked like they haven't moved. "Did you guys just sit around here for two hours?" I asked, when I got to them.

"We were wait for you" Luke said.

"You didn't have to do that" I put my stuff down and started to set up my chair and umbrella.

"Well now that you're here lets go in the water" One of them said. As I was setting up my umbrella a shirt fell over my face.

"Really?" I turned around and took it off my face and glared at Robert. He was standing there smirking so I knew it was him.