Really?

You

I get of the train with Maria and her pig. We calmly walk to the bullfighting rink without saying a word.

"The jewels of the town have returned. " a man says as we are walking past.

We walk up to our seats and sit down next to dad and one of Maria's friends, joaquin I think his name is.

"Señorita possada." Joaquin says

"hola joaquin." Maria says closing her fan. Then she whispers "it's really nice to see you. "

~time skip to the party to celebrate yours and Maria's return because I'm too lazy to write all of that.~

When we get to our house I quickly go upstairs so I don't have my dad trying to make me marry someone.

I hear Maria go into her room.

I decided to go downstairs so at least one possada was at the party. I strap my sword and guitar to my back and walk out my room into the hall.

I start walking down the hall humming to myself. I'm so distracted I don't see him.

I accidentally bump into him.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." I say looking at him. I then realise that it's Joaquin.

"It's okay. I'm joa-" he starts to say but I cut him off.

"Joaquin hero of San Angel blah blah blah." I say holding out my hand "I'm (y/n) Possada"

He shakes my hand then leaves, probably going to look for Maria.

I walk downstairs to my dad telling me to meet this 'person' who dad obviously wants me to marry.

The man starts chatting me up so I slap him and storm out slamming the door behind me.

I go and sit somewhere nearby and start singing:

" Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the Gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?

Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need

I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero
'Til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight

I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero
'Til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life
(Larger than life)

Somewhere after midnight
In my wildest fantasy
Somewhere just beyond my reach
There's someone reaching back for me

Racing on the thunder
And rising with the heat
It's gonna take a Superman
To sweep me off my feet

I need a hero, I'm holding out for a hero
'Til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight"

(A/n: hi guys I know it's a bit boring but oh well no spoils... yet. The song is not mine. It's "I need a hero" by someone who I can't remember their name. So yeah. Updates of my stories are going to be a bit slow because of everything going on so I'm sorry about that. Also I'm thinking about doing a maze runner fanfiction in the future. What do you think?

Byee! and don't forget to comment.

~Nic)