Death of a friend

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE DEATH, CORPSES OR FEELS FOR FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
-NIC

You

After the whole Mar death incident I decide, in my infinite wisdom, to go to the tree where she died. I'm smart like that.

Unfortunately when I got there is see something I didn't want to.

Manolo lays there unmoving, his skin is Deathly pale and he doesn't seem to be breathing. He has a smile on his face, like he welcomed death, and his eyes are open and glossy.

I quickly check to see if he's breathing before closing his eyes to make it seem like he was sleeping.

I must tell someone. I think I know where his family lives but hopefully his dad will be around somewhere. I think as I run to the village.

~le time skip because I'm too lazy to write and nothing happens~

I didn't see Mr.Sanchez on my way so I decided to go to their house, Luckily I found it alright. I knock on the door and I'm instantly greeted to Mr.Sanchez's face.

"Señorita Possada?" He asks confused.

"Yes. I've come with devastating news about Manolo. See if was going to that tree just out of town, but when I got there is was greeted by the dead body of Manolo." I say and leave with a sorry smile towards my own home.

I just pass an alleyway when I hear it scream coming from it. I quickly run towards the scream but when I get there it's too late. A sob escapes my mouth when I realise who it is.

I sit there cradling her lifeless body in my arms.

Her skin was as pale as Manolo's before and her soft blue eyes were open I quickly closed them to make it seem as if she was sleeping but I know she isn't. Her blue and white dress is splattered with blood and the weapon of her demise layed only a few yards away. Her face had a look of pure fear and her wavey light brown hair was a mess. I couldn't see her flats but I knew they were just outside the alleyway strewn carelessly.

The murderer is nowhere to be seen.

"Sky." I mumble between sobs before I'm dragged away from the corpse of my dead friend by Joaquin.

I hope you're safe is all I think as joaquin then picks me up bridal style and carrys me home.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I cried whilst writing this especially the last part.

Anyway whilst reading x reader fanfictions I saw this

And this

And this

Yes I'm recommended!

Thanks to all of ya.

Anyway stay strong about this fictional death because sky could come back.

Also shout out to Ruea_Gaming she is just too fab not to mention and I've seen her comments on some fanfictions I'm currently reading. SOO FAB!!

See y'all in the next chappie baii!

-nic