Winners

So I didn't get more than 5 or even 5 i think but he winners are, in no particular order, (drumroll please)....

-Rachel (by @JazlynnOrozco8)

notes
Hair: brown in braid up to her waist.
Eyes: brown
Personality: Nice, Brave, Smart, Kind, loyal to her friends and serious when dealing with people who try to hurt her and/or her friends.
BFF(s): Maria.

- Esperanza Fernando (by @FangirlTrashNo1 )

Notes
Hair: long Wavey ginger.
Eyes: brown.

And Finally...

-Rosalie Gonzales (by @_Galaxy_Girl_4ever )
Hair: long dark brown Wavey
Eyes: brown ( brown is actually very popular for eye colour now?)
Outfit: red dress, white flower on the right side of her hip, white shirt and red flats.
Backstory: lives with her mother as her father died from sickness, has a cat named mittens. Had a friend called Lilah but she moved away. Met main characters by playing her violin. Uses a katana.
Personality: Nice, Kind, sweet, determined and honest.
Hobbies: music, art, maybe fencing since she knows how to use a sword (please clarify)
Loves: outdoors, music and art
Other: never gives up and always has a smile on her face.

So there are the 3 winners!

I need a love Interest for joaquin. I'll either make her up. Or let you guys decide her. I'll let you know soon!

If you 3 winners want ur character to be her then pm me or comment.

New chappie coming soon!

Hope y'all are having a great morning afternoon or evening wherever you are I'll update soon!

Baii y'all!!!

-nic