New guy?

I am going to add my OCs Dia and Antonio. (That's them up there^^)

Dia pov

I'm just walking around the land of remembered when I pass into an alleyway. What? I think before I see why my 'instincts' told me to come down here.

There is a girl about my age with wavey light brown hair wearing a blue and white dress. She must be new here which must be why my 'instincts' brought me here.

"Hi! I'm Dia, Welcome to the Land Of the remembered." I say

She looks like a bob,

no definitely not.

Maybe a (y/n)

no.

Sky?

Yes

Hmmm. Last name?

You should know that!

Shut up Lillith.

Well you should. Almost every member of their family are down here. Only two left then we have the whole set!

You make it seem like death is a good thing. Anyway let me check. Is it. No it can't be. ANOTHER Sanchez?

Yup

"Anyway now that's out of the way. What's your name miss?" I say politely.

"Oh it's Sky, Sky Sanchez." She says.

Your pov

A new guy has recently arrived. From Spain. I saw him around a lot but never caught his name or anything.

He has pale-ish skin and green eyes. He also has black hair. He is currently wearing a grey top and grey trousers with black boots and a sword.

"Hi I'm Antonio, miss?" He asks.

"Possada, (Y/N) Possada." I say.

"Well, miss Possada are you from around here as I remember seeing someone like you around Spain and beauty such as yours is one of a kind." He says.

"No. I'm from here I just studied in Spain for a while. And, please, call me (Y/N)."

"Well (Y/N), Could you please ask your friend over there to stop staring at me like he's planning my Death?"

I turn to see joaquin glaring daggers at Antonio. "Hey, JOAQUIN!?"

"What (Y/N)?" Joaquin asks

"Could you please sop staring at Antonio or I'll start planning the wedding!" I yell at him, then turn to Antonio, "would you like to go somewhere else? Away from him?" I ask. but before he answers I lead him somewhere.

I don't know why but it's just something about him. I feel like I'm safe. I feel like I'm in love.

"What about your friend- Joaquin?" He asks. And I stop.

"Who's Joaquin?" I ask before leading him still. I don't see the smile on his lips after the question.

Who is Joaquin? Is it a guy? And why is he my friend? AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY IS MY BOYFRIEND BRINGING HIM UP?!

Antonio pov

The plan is working. Only a couple more hours until she trusts me completely. I just have to keep that Joaquin away from her and she'll be as good as that other girl- sky was it? Agh who cares?!

So that was the chapter. In case you didn't guess or something Antonio is based off of the sirens in mythology only a guy and can change memories.

Also shout out to my real life friends TillyM2006 and DarthHarvs.

Se y'all in the next chappie baii!

-nic