4. Empty

-this whole chapter is gonna be in third person.😊 thanks to @JazlynnOrozco8 for the idea as well-

As the bandit sneaking up behind (Y/N) with a knife, is ready to strike Maria spots him out of the corner of her eye and runs to her sisters aid.

Joaquin and Manolo look towards the source of the commotion and without a second glance run to help fight off the bandit.

I hope maria and (Y/N) are okay, what am I saying If they are hurt in anyway I will kill that bandit. Joaquin thinks as he runs as fast as he can towards them.

***

When joaquin, Manolo, Maria and (Y/N) have made the bandit run for the hills joaquin and maria walk off whilst joaquin rambles on about his medals.

Then everyone goes back to what they were doing leaving (Y/N) and general posada in an awkward silence.

General posada opens his mouth to talk but (Y/N) just holds up her hand to stop him

"Before you start, papa, just note that I don't care." (Y/N) states.

"What? I didn't say anything??" General posada asks clearly cofused.

"It was before you did. Bye!" (Y/N) replied and walked off leaving general posada on his own.

(A/n: so there it was just a short chapter based off this comment by @JazlynnOrozco8 :
"It's fine and I kinda have a suggestion bur I hope u like it...so the bandet sneaks up behind you but Maria sees him or her and trys to fight but jocquen sees that maria is having a hard time and manolo,Jocquen,and you helps maria and fights all the bandets and I hope this was a good suggestion and have a good day"

I sorta expanded and added my own ideas but thanks for the suggestion!!

Hope y'all enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoy writing it!!!

Baii!

~Nic)