what?

Esther (whoop new pov sorry if she seems out of character tho...)

I can't believe I just did that!!! WHY body why do you do this to me! He is kind of a good kisser though and I do like him. Oh god he's chatting again..

Out of the corner of my eye I see a girl with (h/l), (h/c) Hair run away with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry fail got to go!" I say leaving

I quietly follow her and saw her run to,I'm guessing, her room.

What happens next surprises me.

Well first she grabs a sword and chucks it off the bed.

Then she grabs a guitar and starts singing a saddening tune of heartbreak and tragedy. I adjust my massive red sombraro and keep listening.

....

When she finishes the song I quickly and quietly leave hoping that she didn't notice me.

"Hey joaquin what's up?" I see a girl asking joaquin.

The girl has light brown Wavey hair that stops just past her shoulders and blue eyes. She is wearing a blue and white dress and blue flats.

"Ahem." I say announcing that I have arrived.

Sky pov

As soon as (Y/n) runs off with 'it' following her I try to talk to joaquin but it took me so long to find him.

"Hey joaquin what's up?" I ask and that's all I can say before...

"Ahem" 'it' says.

All I do is quietly go up to her and punch her straight round the face.

That will teach her for trying to make my bff's crush break my bff's heart.

"Why you [this content has been blocked to avoid swearing/cussing thankyou]" is all she says before joaquin leaves.

She grabs her sword...

"Sky!! There you are!!" (y/n) exclaims

When she sees 'it's' sword pointing at me she goes into a range and says.

"What the (bleep)!!!! FIRST YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE MY CRUSH!!! THEN FOLLOW ME AND EAVESDROP ON MY SONG THAT YOU PROVOKED!!! THEN YOU TRY AND ATTACK MY BEST FRIEND??!!! THAT'S IT!!" ( Y / N ) says.

What happens next really and I mean REALLY surprises me.

(A/N: Whellp have to end it there guys sorry 😞 . I will write the next chappie soon tho...

Well see y'all bai!!)

-Nic