Bring Your "Boyfriend" to Work Day

AN: Ignore the video, it really has no relation to this chapter. So you guys can just listen to the song.

Recap:

A creep at work is interested in you but you don't feel the same way. So now Saitama is now your boyfriend for a couple of days.

Today was the day. I was standing right outside my office building with Saitama next to me. The only different thing about him was that he wasn't in his superhero suit. This time I actually had him in a real suit, with a tie and all that. "I can't remember the last time I wore a suit" Saitama said as we started walking towards the door. "Just remember that if the guy shows up near me you have to be by my side" "I don't even know what he looks like" I sighed "I'll point him out to you".
As much as I wanted the guy to leave me alone, something didn't feel right about the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting at my desk typing at my computer, minding my own business, and Saitama was making coffee in the break room opposite of me. It was 4 in the afternoon, everyone was doing their job, Saitama was just watching me work in a swirly chair. Everything had gone smoothly throughout the day. I almost thought that guy wasn't going to show up today. But I was wrong. He showed up, just not in the way you'd expect.

Everyone on my floor quickly gathered to the window, even Saitama and I. Everyone was saying things like "What's that?" "Look! Up on that building!". We looked to where they were pointing and saw a giant robot grabbing onto the side of the building across from us.

It was already looking at our floor, none of us knew what to do except stare or pull their phones out to record what was happening

It was already looking at our floor, none of us knew what to do except stare or pull their phones out to record what was happening. Then, the robot just jumped to our building, it was right in front of us. Then, it pull back one of its hands, everyone started backing up, realizing what was about to happen; and it did. The giant robot punched his hand right through the glass, immediately there was destruction everywhere. People were hurt, there was electric lines hanging from the ceiling, cubicles were destroyed. I had been forcefully pushed into a wall, it felt as if my spine was going to snap in half.
Then, a crazed and maniacal laugh erupted from the machine, it was (persons name)!!! "(Y/N)!" I coughed up some blood, he had yelled my name through the speakers of the robot. At the moment, (p/n) was using the robot to pin me up against the wall, he tried so well to make sure that I didn't escape. I looked up at him in anger. "What the hell was that for, you jerk?!" His laugh ceased. "(Y/N)! Why did you call me that?! I'm only doing this for you" "You destroyed my office building!! Plus you put all of these people in danger!!" "Only because my love for you is this strong, (Y/N)-chan." Did he just call me -chan? Oh no he did fucking not. But where was Saitama? He wasn't lying around with the damaged bodies, so where could he be. My eyes realized at the thought, 'Don't tell me he left me for dead?!'

"Now, (Y/N), if you're done talking, we can be on our way" "where are you taking me?" I could hear his smile widen. "Just to go see a friend of mine to fix you up", at those words, the fear inside of me started to rise. 'Fix me up how? What friend?' The robot started to move its arm, with me in its hand. A compartment opened up in it, it was big enough for a person. He was kidnapping me.

"Don't you dare take her" I turned my head to the side to see Saitama in his suit. 'Finally, he's here' I thought. "Who the hell are you?" Asked (p/n).
"I'm just a guy, who's a hero for fun".