An Unexpected Confession

It was now 7 in the afternoon, I had already taken a shower, but right now I was getting ready to head over to Saitama's place for a celebratory dinner. Plus, Genos said that he needed to have a "serious" talk with me. But the thing was that I was never good with those types of talks. I was never ready to handle it. But he was my friend, not my mom. With my hair combed nicely and a cute outfit to match, I was ready to head out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saitama's P.O.V.
Genos and I were in the living room just watching the news. I knew that (Y/N) would be over soon, but the place looked clean enough already. The food was almost done but I kept thinking that she wouldn't get here in time, so hers would get cold.
But then there was a knock at the door. I walked up to open it and there she was. But she was different this time. She was a dress that really suited her. 'Damn, she looks really cute in that' I thought; "Hey, (Y/N)" "Hi, Saitama. Hello, Genos" "Hello, (Y/N)".

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
When I entered the living are, Genos immediately stood up. "Eh, Genos, what's wrong?" "I almost forgot" Genos replied, "Sensei, we don't have any milk!" He almost said it as if it was a life-or-death kind of emergency, Saitama plainly replied, "Oh, is that so? Better go out and get some then" and like that, Genos quickly handed the coupons and wallet to Saitama as he was rushed out the door. "Please, take as long as you need, Sensei" Genos almost slammed the door behind his Sensei. "Genos? What the hell was that for?" "(Y/N), please sit" I did as he said, I sat down at their living room table as Genos sat across from me. "Ok, Genos, now tell me why you just shoved Saitama out the door like an animal!" "I only did it because this conversation is one that Sensei must not listen to" now I was really interested. "Go on.." He took a moment before talking once more. "Do you have a crush on my Sensei?" I flipped my shit at this, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'A CRUSH'?? I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!" My face was a fiery red, I turned my head to keep from making eye contact. "I do believe that is what is going on at the moment. Every time you two are near each other, your body temperatures begin to rise. Also, you two quickly look away from each other when eye contact is made. Thirdly-" "ALRIGHT I GET IT!!" He stopped talking.
I huffed and stared at the floor with my arms crossed. "Fine.." I admitted "I might have a slight crush on him..." "But why are you denying it?" "Because I've had a lot of bad experiences with love in my past" I was silent for a while,

"But how do I know that he likes me in the same way?" "I believe I know a way" I looked at him in confusion while he whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saitama was nearing the door, I could hear it. "Ready, Genos?" He nodded. I was on my back on the living room are while Genos was overtop of me. He took both of his hands and grasped my head. He slowly started lowering his head towards mine, 'Oh God' my face was a tomato right about now. As this was happening, the front door was opening, and on the other side was a Saitama with a blank expression.
I looked towards the door, it felt really awkward doing this but Genos said it was okay. Saitama just dropped his bags at the door. "Master!" We were both supposed to look really surprised, and it was paying off because next, Saitama speed-walked over to us and kicked Genos off of me. It sent him flying a couple buildings over.  "SAITAMA!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR??" Realizing what he had just done, Saitama looked at the ground and looked angry, "He was about to kiss you!" "Yeah! So? That's normal!" "It's not for me!" "Oh yeah? How! How is it not normal for you?!" "Because I love you more than him!" The sudden realization of what he just said came across both of us. I covered my mouth, I was on the verge of tears, Saitama stepped back a bit. He was ready to make a run for it. "I'm sorr-" "Why would you be sorry? I've been wanting to hear you you say that forever now" I rushed him and hugged him, he almost fell backwards. I looked him in the eyes and smiled. That's when I closed the gap in between us. Our lips had collided into a sweet, savory kiss. He had stiffened a bit at first and I could feel the heat radiating off of his cheeks, but he soon melted into it. As quick as it started, the soft kiss soon started to turn into a hot, make out session. Saitama had placed his hands around my waist, slight moans of joy escaped my lips as he started to kiss more roughly and licked my lips over and over again. I smiled against his lips, but it had end there, because I was human and I needed oxygen. I wrapped my arms around his neck, we touched foreheads and smiled.

I was happy.