1: The night my life changed.

It's no surprise that our team won, I mean we've got Aaron who is the best basketball player in all of town so of course we won. The cheer squad cheered and I ran into Aaron's arms with a smile on my face.
"You did it babe!" I shouted to him.
"Well of course I did. I'm Aaron Maxwell duh."
I hit him softly in the arm and he pretended it hurt. I rolled my eyes and he leaned in for a kiss. We walked out of the gymnasium and into his car.
" So you going to the party tonight?" He asked me while driving.
"No I can't my Aunty Anne is coming over and we have to have family night."
He turned his head to me and pouted while doing his famous puppy dog eyes. I laughed at him and shook my head.
"You can't do that to me. Who will I hang with? And dance with? And do" he stopped and slowly turned his head to me and wiggle his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes. Ugh boys. But I love him though.
" Sorry can't. I'm lucky enough to go to the game but I can't go to the party sorry darling".
"Fine but I'll miss you"
I smiled and realised we are already in my drive way. I got out blew him a kiss and went inside. I was greeted by everyone who were sitting in the living room. I sat next to Aunt Anne and hugged her.
"How was the game sweetie?" My dad asked me.
"It was good. We won"
" Ah that's my boy. Aaron always win huh?" I nodded my head and smiled softly.
" I'm surprised you're not at the after game parties" my mum said while sitting next to me.
" Well I was going to but I heard aunt Anne was going to be here so I came home instead"
"Aw sweetie I'm touched but you should go to the party and plus I'm staying here for the week so I'll see you when u get back." Aunt Anne said to me.
"Are you sure?" I asked her
She nodded her head and I looked at my parents to see them nodding their head as well. I smiled and left to go to my room to get ready. I was wearing my white skater skirt with my thin sleeved crop top and heels. Oh and I mustn't forget to wear Aaron's basketball jacket he gave me. I always wear his jacket at the after game parties and plus he said I looked cute in it. I head downstairs said goodbye to everyone and drove in my car to the party.
I stopped to a mansion where I could hear loud music and could see people passed out on the lawn. There was a big banner in front of the house which said ' Go Panthers'. I nodded. I'm definitely in the right house. I stepped inside the house and said hello to a few people. Everyone knew who I was not just because I'm Aarons girlfriend but I'm also the captain of the cheer team. Out of nowhere Bella found me and hugged me tight.
"Hey girl you came" she shouted to me.
"Of course couldn't leave my best friend Bella all alone right?"
" oh what ever I know you're here for Aaron" she replied to me. I laughed and grabbed her in for another hug.
" He's upstairs by the way" she said while laughing. I said goodbye and went upstairs.
I was standing in front of Blake's room. Blake is the guy that's throwing this party. And hell of a good party that is. I checked all the other rooms and bathroom and haven't found Aaron but I did find a couple of people making out. I opened Blakes door and saw a guy and a girl making out.
"Oops sorry" I said shyly.
I was about to close the door when someone in the room said my name. I looked up and saw Aaron and Stacey on Blakes bed looking at me. I cannot believe it.
Aaron and Stacey?
He wouldn't do that would he?
But I just caught them making out.
I left the room and ran downstairs, Bella saw me crying.
"Stella are you ok? What happened?" She asked me
" I just caught Aaron and Stacey making out" I said while crying. I saw Bella's face and she looked angry.
" Oh that son of a bitch" she shouted.
I looked at the stairs and saw Aaron coming down while putting on his shirt and Stacey followed him behind. She looked at me and smiled evilly like she won or something.
Bella let go of me and walked towards Aaron.
" How could you do this to her?"
" I didn't mean for her to see this" he pointed to him and Stacey. I knew what he meant. This wasn't a one time fling this has been going on for awhile.
"How long have you been with her?" I yelled. As soon as I yelled that question the music stopped and everyone was staring at me.
"2 months" he whispered.
Everyone gasped and looked at me with sad looks on their faces like they pity me.
" How could you?" I shouted.
" I'm done with you Stella. You're so boring and Stacey is so much fun. You're this little miss goody two shoes and she's a bad girl." He winked at Stacey causing her to blush a little.
With that I left the house and into my car. I drove home and cried in my room.
------
Hey guys. I hope you liked this chapter. Was so hard to type on my phone but so much fun to write it. I don't have a cast yet but you can make suggestions if you want. :)))) Hope y'all are ready for the Next chapter. See ya