18: The Brother

Tyler took my hand and led me into the car, I didn't know what he was doing. I've just met the guy.

" Can you let go of me? I just met you dude" while getting out of his grip. But as I start pulling my hand away he tightened his grip softly.

" Look my mom is coming soon, you better go"

" Ok well see ya Ty" I said with a wave. I hopped into my car and was about to drive off when Tyler ran to the drivers side and knocked on my window. I rolled it down.

" What do you want?" I asked.

" Can I get your number? So I can tell you what's going to happen with Luke and stuff." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

" You sure that's all you want to do with my number?"

" Ok no... Maybe I want to ask you out one day." I shook my head softly and chuckled.

" Sorry I don't have time to give you my number cos I'm about to be caught by your mother, but when I do have the time I'll come find you" I said with a wink. I rolled back my window and saw the look on his face. Shocked and a smirk is all I get from him. I sighed. I do want to know how my plan is going to work out. So I quickly wrote my number on a piece of gum wrapper I found on my dashboard and rolled down the window to give it to him. He took it and smiled.

" I knew you couldn't resist me" I rolled my eyes and drove back home.

~

On Monday Tyler texted me in the morning.

" So mom is back home and my god she is furious"

Tell me what happened?

' Well she came back home and then she screamed for Luke'

How come she didn't think it was you?

" I'm not normally home cos I live in an apartment. I visit home like once a week"

Oh.

" SO his punishment is for him to clean up the mess haha"

Haha good.

I put my phone down beside my bed and took a quick shower. I got out and got changed into a denim skinny jeans and a crop top. I grabbed my phone to see a text message from Luke. I scoffed.

Text message from Luke:

Look I know you messed up my place. My question is WHY DID YOU DO IT? What did I ever do to you? I thought you had a great time at our date. But whatever I don't know why you're acting like this. I just wanted to say you better watch out.

I locked my phone and tossed it on my bed. Is he being serious? I grabbed my heels and did my makeup. The weather is getting quite warm so I didn't want to wear my signature leather jacket. I grabbed my bag and headed to my car. I was about to climb into my car when I heard a hiss sound. I looked around my car to find pins pushed onto my tyres. Oh damn it Luke. I guess I have to walk to school now and I guess I deserved it but he was the one who kissed that girl. UGH. I walked until I reached the gas station where Tyler works. I walked inside hoping he could take me to school. I guess wearing heels to walk to school isn't a good idea. I walked towards the counter to find Tyler smiling at me.

" Hey what are you doing here? Aren't you meant to be at school?" I sighed heavily and explained what happen to my car.

" Damn Luke he plays dirty."

" Can you give me ride?" I asked him.

" You're lucky my co worker will take my shift in about 10 minutes. Is that ok?" I nodded.

I grabbed a drink from the drink section and started drinking. All of the sudden someone pushed me causing me to spill my drink onto my white crop top. I looked down to see that my top had a big blue wet stain on it. I growled at the person who made me do this.

" Wow Stells, breathe. This is Monty he's covering my shift"

" Well Monty, you just caused me to spill this drink on me."

" I'm sorry love" he said.

" Do not call me love, love" I said while glaring at him.

" How bout this the drink is on me. I'll pay for it" he said.

" It doesn't work like that buddy, I can't go to school looking like this" I shouted. Tyler then grabbed my hand and led me into an office.

" What are we doing in here?" I asked. He handed my a shirt.

" What's this?" I asked him.

" It's mine you can wear it for now." I looked at the shirt. It was baggy and olive green. I sighed. I took my top off and put on Tyler's shirt. The shirt was big and it ended just above the knees. I tied it making it into some kind of crop top. I looked at Tyler who's smirking.

" What is something wrong?" I asked. He then looked at me

" Nice black bra there Grace" I rolled my eyes. He chuckled. He then took his uniform off and I stared at his abs. He then cleared his throat making me look at his face. He smiled and I smiled back.

" You done checking me out?" he asked.

" No not yet" I teased.

" Ok I'll just stand here shirtless" he said and I nodded my head.

" Fine by me" I said with a wink. He laughed and put a shirt on.

We then walked outside to his car and got in. The car ride there was chilled and we talked about practically everything. Before you know it we arrived at school.I got out of the Tyler's car which was parked right in front the school entrance door. And guess who was leaning against the wall next to the doors? Luke. He stared at me while I got out of Tyler's car.

" What the fuck do you think you're doing with my brother?" Luke shouts.

" Well my tyres somehow had pins stuck in them so I started walking and then asked Ty for a ride. Is that a problem?" I asked while chewing my gum.

" Is that his shirt?" he asked. I nodded then walked away. He then grabbed me by my wrist and led me to the back of the school.

~

" What's going on between you and my brother?"

" Nothing we're friends. Why is someone jealous?"

" I don't even know how you met my brother. And no I'm not jealous"

" Then why are you angry?"

" Cos you trashed my place Stella"

" How do you know it's me? It could be someone else."

" Please I know you Stella. Only you could do this. Why did you do it?"

" Are you kidding me? You're asking that question?"

" Look I don't know what I did. I thought our date was great."

" Yeah it was until you kissed that girl after you kissed me"

" What are you on about I didn't kiss anyone"

" Don't you dare lie to me Luke. I saw you guys and you looked at me."

He just stared at me.

" I must've been drunk."

" I don't care if you were drunk or sober what you did was not ok."

"I'm sorry you must understand something. When I drink I turn into someone else. Someone that's not good for you Stella"

" What are you saying Luke?"

" We need some time apart. I drink a lot. And when I drink I lose control and I can't control my actions or what I say. And I can never remember what happens when I'm drunk"

" Are you saying we shouldn't see each other anymore?" He nodded.

I walked away leaving him under the tree by himself. I couldn't be bothered going to school and attending the classes when all I could see was Luke. I immediately called Tyler to come and drop me home...