Author's note

Hey guys!!! OMG this book has reached over 900 views like OMFG. Keep in mind this is my first book so I know it is horribly written haha ( don't judge). 

Just letting you guys know I'm currently writing on a new book which is called " Broken Promise". I'm not sure when it'll be on Wattpad,but I have feeling it's going to be sometime this month, just before I go to uni. Of course it won't be completed when it'll be out but I'll still keep you updated and will still write no matter what. Haha. 

BROKEN PROMISE

Grace Walker finally moves back to her hometown of Indianapolis for her new job. She moves back into her old childhood house hoping for a fresh start. Because what happened last time here, she hated it. All because of one boy, Ethan Barrett. Ethan was Grace's first best friend and they've been best friends since they were kids. They were neighbours and Grace just found out they are still neighbours. Ethan still lived in his childhood house which was next to Grace's. Ever since they were small children they were inseparable. He made a promise to her and Ethan Barrett never breaks his promises. 

" I'll always be there for you Grace. I'll always be by your side. I promise you that" 

But in senior year he broke his promise. 

Now they are both adults still dwelling on the past. But can they start to look into the future? And what will happen when they both an enemy from the past coming out to get them?