20: Girlfriend?

Finally Tyler dropped me home, I didn't tell him what happened between Luke and I. I walked inside the house hoping no one would be at home. Thankfully no one was, I knew my parents were working and the people who work here aren't working until 2 in the afternoon. I grabbed some snacks from the pantry and laid down on the couch to watch some tv. I flicked through the channels as none of the shows interest me. Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring, I paused for a minute trying to figure out who it could be at the front door at this time. I looked at the time and it was 1 in the afternoon. Eventually I opened the door to find Luke looking down to his feet before looking up into my eyes.

~

"What are you doing here?"

" I'm sorry for everything Stells"

" I know, where does this leave us now?"

" Look I like you Stella, you are different from the other girls."

" Ghee thanks"

" No I meant a good kind of different. You're not afraid to speak what's on your mind and you got this confidence in your personality. I think you are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met"

" What about your problems?"

" I'm going to admit I do have drinking problems, but I'm willing to change for you Stella"

" Why do you even drink?"

" People are allowed to drink Stells"

" No I mean why do you over drink?"

" I guess it started with my dad. He drank a lot and when he came back home, he was always drunk and would abuse my mother and I. Tyler had enough of it and threw him out of our lives. I guess dealing with it was hard for me so I started drinking. At first it would calm me down and let me forget about my worries. But when I keep drinking it made me different. Made me like my father."

" Luke, you are nothing like you're father. You are one of the greatest guys I know."

" Thanks"

" Soooo"

" Sooo. I'm willing to change for you. Hell I'll do anything for you"

" Really?"

" Would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

" I would love to"

~

Luke and I are sitting on the couch finally watching something decent. To be honest I wasn't even paying attention to the screen because my mind was filled Luke. I just kept thinking about him and would the future would hold for us. Luke took a quick look on his phone and said he needed to go home. I kissed him a goodbye and he left. I ran up to my room, calling Bella to tell her the news. She was ecstatic for sure, she basically screamed ' I knew this was going to happen". I rolled my eyes and we continued talking about the final revenge on Aaron. 

OMG we have reached 800 views. CRRRAYYYYYY. Anyways just letting you all know the next chapter will be the very last chapter I'm afraid. So stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter :)

Peace Out