3: Its good to be back

Hello welcome to another chapter. The picture above is Stella's outfit. I absolutely love it. Oh and get ready for a new character;)

It's been a 2 days after the whole Aaron and Stacey incident and it's been a 2 days that I've decided to be back to my actual normal self. I was bad once but Aaron turned me into a good little girl. No more of little miss goody two shoes. I looked at my self in the mirror. I looked pretty damn good. I was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, grey cropped hoodie with my black heels. I felt like I was missing something. I looked inside my wardrobe once again and found my old black leather jacket. I took it out and put it on. I walked to my vanity table and put  on some makeup. I finished my makeup with a dark red lipstick and put my long black hair into a high pony tail. I grabbed my black handbag and headed downstairs.
I greeted my parents and Anne. Turns out Anne is now staying with us because she found a teaching job at my school. My parents were not happy that they saw me in my old clothes. But when they found out what Aaron did they were understanding and just wanted me to be happy. Bless their souls. They knew I wasn't happy being the good girl.
"Hey wanna catch a ride with me?" Anne asked.
I shook my head
" Nah I'm gonna take my own car I want to make a grand entrance you know?"
"That's my girl" Anne said with a smile.
I grabbed an apple and headed out to my car. I've never took my car out for a drive. I got the car a month ago for getting straight As. I guess being a good girl was kind of a positive thing. I stepped into my white matte Ferrari. I drove all the way to school. As I entered the school car park I notice students were looking at me as I parked it. I turned the engine off and saw Bella standing in front of my car with a smile on her face. I grabbed my handbag and put on my black sunnies and stepped out of the car.
I received a couple of whistles from the boys and death stares from the girls. I walked with Bella inside and went to the schools office. I told the receptionist that I quit cheer team and left before she said anything. Bella already left to go to homeroom and I went to my locker to fetch my books.
"Ah if it isn't Stella. Aarons ex" I turned around and saw Stacey in her cheerleading outfit with her dry blonde hair in a ponytail and caked on face.
"Stacey what can I do for you?" I said in my sarcastic voice.
"Just wanted to say thanks. Thanks to you I'm now captain of the cheer team".
" How unlucky for the girls". I knew all the girls in the cheer team hated Stacey. They probably won't be happy with me quitting and letting Stacey be captain. She rolled her eyes and was about to say something when the receptionist was walking towards us. I wasn't focused on her instead I was focused on the guy walking with her. He was god damn beautiful. Wearing a white tee shirt and black pants. He too was wearing a leather jacket but instead of heels he wore black boots. It was kinda funny that we somehow matched outfits. I turned my head to see Stacey looking at him as well. The receptionist Susan stopped in front of us and the guy next to her look around then stopped when he saw me.
"Stella Williams and Stacey Coswold why are you still at your lockers? You're meant to be in homeroom by now". Susan looked pretty angry.
" Well I came to grab my books and was about to leave but Stacey here is annoying me and just kept talking". I explained.
" Is that right Stacey?" Susan asked her.
Stacey just nodded her head still staring at the guy.
" So girls this is Luke he is new. I have a meeting to attend to so Stella can you please show him around?" I shook my head.
"No thanks I have better things to do"
"So I see the old Stella is back" I nodded my head.
" I'm sure Stacey here will help you out. Oh and Stacey?" She looked at me stopping her from looking at Luke.
"Close your mouth sweetie we don't want you to swallow any bugs now would we?"
With that I walked away.