8: Life isnt fair honey

"Axel I'm home,where's the rents?" I asked
"Parents are outta town again but for a freaking month this time. So I'm taking care of you" said Anne. I walked towards the kitchen to find Anne ordering some food.
"Where's Axel?"
" He's in his room can you get him downstairs for dinner soon please?" I nodded my head. I walked upstairs to Axels room. I knocked on the door and walked in.
"Hey dinner is ready soon". I said. Axel was laying down on his bed looking up onto the ceiling.
"Ok what's wrong with you?" I finally asked him.
He let out a big sigh and ignored me.
"Fine. Whatever I'm going now" I opened the door and was about to walk out.
"She left me. Stells. She left me". He must be talking about his girlfriend well ex girlfriend now.
"Wow that sucks. What happened?"
He shrugged.
" I don't know. I thought things were going great then out of nowhere she called me and ended it."
" Sorry brother dear." He sat up and looked at me. I gave him a big hug and rubbed his back. He sure doesn't deserve this.
" This is why I hook up with other girls. So that they won't break my heart." 
" Ok I understand but what about the other girls feelings? Look what happened to you sucked. But don't go back being a player again. You just need to find the right girl." He nodded slowly and smiled. I returned the smile.
" I still can't believe Aaron cheated on you. That's just not fair".
" Yeah well life isn't fair honey". I stood up and pulled him out of the bed and downstairs. We ate dinner and talked.
~
The next week Luke came back to school. Is he an idiot or what? I mean he just got stabbed like last week. I guess he doesn't want anyone to think he was weak. As for Aaron he got 2 detentions. Bringing a weapon to school was a clear violation of the school rules. But of course he is the captain of the basketball team so he got away with it. Damn. I'm hearing giggles all of the sudden. I turned my head around to find a group of girls surrounding Aaron. I guess bringing a weapon to school and winning a fight is hot. Aaron meets my gaze and smirked. What a player. The way these girls were acting.
Omg
Please tell me that I'm not jealous.
I walked away from my locker and of course Luke  walks towards me. Ever since Luke got out of hospital. He's change. He hangs out with Aarons friends now and is starting to act like a dick just like Aaron.
"How's your ex?" He asks. I rolled my eyes and gave him a look. A look that says you better shut up before I punch your face. I chose to ignore him. I tried walking away but him and his goons were blocking the way.
"Move now Luke" I said.
" Come on babe we still need to talk about. Us "
" I'm sorry? US?"
" I know you were worried about me in hospital I guess you're just so in love with me". I grabbed him by his jacket and pulled him away from his friends.
"What the hell Luke? What are you doing?" I whispered to him.
" Calm down Stells I'm a double agent."
" What on earth are you talking about?"
" I'm friends with Aaron and his friends now. This way I know what they're doing and I can tell you about it." Ok this is the smartest idea I've ever heard. But I'm not gonna admit in front of him.
"Ok yeah sounds good. But what's with the act?"
" Aaron and his goons all act like a dick so I'll act the same too"
" You don't need to act like a dick you're already one" I said with a smile.
" I gotta go but pretend I said something nasty to you". I nodded my head and walked away
" Luke Samuels you are the most cockiest arrogant ugliest person I've ever met". Luke gave me smirk and then walked away with his goons.
▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
Hey hey sorry if this wasn't the greatest or most exciting chapter. But how'd you feel about Luke being a double agent?
I know I pictured Luke to be a badboy but I think I'm gonna make him sort of like Axel but still acting mysterious.
Anyways I'll figure it out. But comment on what I can change and do better.
Peace out ✌🏾️