12: Party Gone To Hell

We texted Luke to come to the party but he hasn't replied yet. While Bella was getting ready in my room I cleaned up the house and ordered a couple of pizzas. Finally Bella was done and she looked gorg.

" Ok I'll finish up while you go and get ready" Bella said. I nodded to her and went upstairs. There's only an hour till the actual party start so I have no time to take a shower. Luckily I took a shower this morning and shaved. I got dressed in my black disco pants and a crop top. I wore my legendary heels and my legendary leather jacket. I curled my hair so now it's in loose waves. I did my makeup and did a dark red lip colour. The door bell rang and Bella yelled out my name. Time for a party.

~

It's currently 10pm and everyone is starting to have a good time. But they were bored because no alcohol. Where were those boys? The guys we met earlier suddenly make their way into the kitchen with a couple of bottles in their hands and 3 packets of canned beer.

" Finally where were you?" I asked.

" It's been an hour doll face chill." How dare he called me doll face. I scrunched up my nose.

" Aw you're cute when you're mad" another guy said. I rolled my eyes.

" Whatever I'm glad you're here anyways." The surfer look alike who goes by the name of James looked at me up and down. Honestly he's checking me out? Really?.

" Oh yeah, why's that babe?" James asked in a flirty way.

" Because you got the drinks, so thanks oh and enjoy the party" I said while handing glasses of drinks to people.

It's now midnight and the party is still going. Bella was on my mother's coffee table dancing to the loud music and I was behind the kitchen counter just drinking. I'm not drunk yet but buzzed. So now I guess I'm a heavy drinker. All those times drinking alone made good practice. I drank my 9th cup and suddenly felt a bit dizzy. Am I drunk already? Usually it takes 12 drinks or so to get me this drunk. All of the sudden I felt arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I turned to see who it was and it's James.

" Hey you should sleep I think you've had too much to drink" he said. I couldn't say anything I still felt ill. He carried my bridal style and went into my room and laid me down on the bed. Aw what a gentleman I thought to myself. He walked away from the bed towards the door he closed it and locked it so now he was in the room alone with me. I opened my eyes slightly and saw him staring at me in the bed. I can tell from his eyes he wanted something.

" James what are you doing?" I whispered.

" You look beautiful when you sleep" he said. He sat down on the bed near my feet and opened the blanket leaving me cold. He placed his hands on my leg and ran it upwards. Oh no I thought to myself. What have I gotten myself into?

I screamed for help then James put his hands over my mouth to shut me up.

" You shouldn't have done that babe" I bit his hand and punched him. I ran for the door knob but he stopped me, making me fall on my stomach as he hovered above me. He ripped my top apart. I screamed and screamed. I tried pushing him away but he was stronger. He slapped me in the face and I gave up.

" I'll enjoy this" he said. Tears fell down from my face and I closed my eyes ready for what was going to happen. Then I heard my name and knocks on my door.

" Stella you in there?" It was Luke. I couldn't scream James hands were still on my mouth. I licked his hand and bit it again and he took his hands off of me.

" Luke help" I yelled. Suddenly the door opened and Luke had smashed it. He grabbed James by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

" What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Luke asked. James was afraid I could tell. He was shaking and he felt powerless. Luke was obviously stronger and he knew he could break him.

" She wanted it" James said.

" Bullshit, she was screaming for help you asshole" I sat in the corner, wrapping my arms around my knees.

" I didn't want it I said no" I whispered loudly.

" You bitch you're a liar" James said to me. Luke then punched him repeatedly while shouting

"Don't call her a bitch you dick head". I stood up and tried to stop it. Great another fight that I'm getting myself into.

"Luke stop you'll kill him" I yelled.

" Thats the point" His eyes looked like he was a killer. I got scared and backed away slowly. He turn his head towards me slowly.

" Just stop... please" I whispered. Luke let go of James and James ran out the door.

" You okay?" Luke asked me in a soft voice. I nodded my head slowly and looked at my top. It was destroyed and you can basically see my bra. Luke handed me a big baggy shirt from my dresser and I put it on.

" Thanks for rescuing me" I said to him. He sat down next to me and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears and looked into my eyes.

" I'll never let anyone hurt you" he said. I laid in his arms and closed my eyes. I then fell asleep.

HeyHey... How intense was this chapter tho? The next chapter will be up tomorrow and it'll be in Luke's point of view. Byeee

Peace Out