Prologue/Chapter 1

Prologue

The full moon lurked over a town, Ravenwood Hills. This was a type of night mere humans called "The Dead Night". No one dared to go out after dark when a full moon raked over the town. This night had been initiated in the early centuries when the pack moved close to the town. Yes, there are those werewolves that mix with the humans and attempt to conceal their identity, but these werewolves are the ones that have centuries worth of grudges against humans and have a high blood lust. This was a night that the werewolves reigned the streets. They would roam around the town when the full moon rose. Rumors of many murders, disappearances, and the legends of werewolves roaming the streets had spread like wildfire. Yet some have tested that we don't really exist in "their" so-called world and they have disappeared and are never seen again. Some lucky ones who were blessed by the grace of the Alpha have survived and spoken about their experiences.

One man, in particular, had a more interesting story than the others. The man had finally come out of hiding and spoke of the horrors he had witnessed. Oh, the horrors of a wolf that never leaves the Alpha's side. The man swears on his life he had seen Satan himself inside the she-wolf, he told the town that she was under the Alpha's power doing exactly what he has asked of her. The man spoke of the horrors he had witnessed of what she would do with men and women who would cross her alpha, and he described this she-wolf as a gorgeous woman. Her beauty was so alluring yet the coldness and hate in her eyes rendered you from getting near her. 'She had to be a Siren crossed breed', the man said. An evil temptress on land, the only horror that walked this earth.

He warned the town. "Do not tempt nor belittle the Alpha of the werewolves for, you will be placed under a spell of fear and death of this Siren Demon."

Chapter One

Trevor tried to rush quickly down the street, hating the feeling of people glancing out their windows probably thinking he and his friend were mad, while his best friend tried to keep pace with him. Trevor knew he was making Rayne ticked off by the way he heard him grunt and growl to himself, but he could not help it. He knew that 'she' was now after them. Trevor looked around the streets both ways seeing it empty, he was paranoid beyond belief. He was making sure he didn't see her waiting for him to be off guard to send him to his bloody gruesome death.

Trevor heard his best friend snarling to himself as he tried to keep up with him still. Rayne finally growled lowly, trying to make Trevor slow down. This was ridiculous! Why the hell did he have to rush him, it was only ten thirty at night. He could be easily luring women out of their homes at the moment to get rid of his needs. Yet, his friend continued to insist that they go home immediately. This was ludicrous, it was the night he could get rid of his needs without any reciprocation of his actions from the Alpha.

When Rayne noticed that Trevor didn't pay attention to his irritated growl, that was the final straw. Rayne was now finished with Trevor's behavior which seemed to start up at the end of their pack meeting. Trevor kept looking around while Rayne grabbed his friend's arm, yanking him in front of him. Trevor pulls out of Rayne's grip and starts walking quickly again. Trevor frantically says 

"Hurry up Rayne, we need to get home safely."

Rayne then grabbed his shoulders tightly while saying 

"BRO, stop for a second! Why the hell are you rushing me?"

Rayne holds his shoulder in a tight grip making his best friend come to a complete stop even though he kept looking around. Trevor kept trying to pull away but stopped knowing Rayne wasn't going to let go of him. You could see the fear that grasped tightly onto his eyes as his body was trembling under Rayne's grip making him frown. Trevor finally looked him in the eye, the fear was grasping tightly to his soul. Trevor finally replies to Rayne's question.