Cliff...

I ripped my hand back up out of her throat as Zya watched me closely. As I glared down at Tanya. He lifeless eyes stared straight at the ceiling as blood scattered all over the floor and collected into a glossy puddle around her neck. Zya walked up to me touching my shoulder saying

"Good job my love, now wash up before we go back out there."

I nodded my head and washed my hands off sighing as I watched the blood wash down the drain. I wondered what the pack had thought of me, why didn't anyone else stick up for Zya when Tanya was screaming at him? Did they not speak because they all knew I would handle it on my own or feared that I would lash out at them? I wouldn't blame them for thinking that I probably would have, did they hate me know since I killed this woman that was supposedly my mother? I looked up at Zya trying to read his face as I dried my hands. Zya was watching some men that had come in to clean up my mess that I had made. I then asked

"Do you think anyone in the pack will hate me?"

Zya looked at me and grinned as I noticed as he was holding back a laugh that he had successfully contained it within him. Zya then says

"Of course not, most will probably fear you but there is nothing really wrong with that. The alpha female has to be fierce at times. I already know some already hate you but for a different reason..."

"Your ex-girlfriend Sanju?..."

Zya growled loudly as he hissed out, his mood changing quickly at her name.

"Yes, that "thing" will hate you but don't worry she doesn't even come up to be gorgeous and fearsome like you."

I nodded my head I didn't want to piss him off anymore then I had by just mentioning Sanju. Sanju was Zya's first at everything, first girlfriend, kiss.... Sex. The thought pissed me off but the other thing that irked me was that she totally betrayed him and slept around with every man in the pack including Orenji, hince why Zya hates Orenji's guts. Zya and I headed back out to the dinner as people acted normally and didn't mention anything about Tanya as if she hadn't even existed. Zya's mother seemed happy again and kept giving me reassuring smiles as the night went on. Towards the end of the night I looked up over to Marcus's table to see him sober for once and talking in hush tones with his date. The women kept my attention mostly something about her face reminded me of someone but who could it possibly be? I tried to ignore it but I kept catching myself staring at her, I finally gave in and examined her more closely as I soon realized that she was wearing a wig and a red string of hair was hanging down in the dark brown hair making it way more noticeable. My eyes widen it was Orenji's mate... Meaning Orenji had to be close near by. I grabbed Zya's leg secretively under the table as his head snapped towards me as I looked up at him. Zya noticed my face expression that I quickly hid by smiling up at my mate. Zya smiled back and spoke without moving his lips that much.

"What is it Plague?"

I smiled back pulling Zya's hand up to cup my cheek in a loving way to hide my lips from being read from some nose people.

"Orenji's mate Scarlett, is here. She is sitting with Markus, if you look closely you can see a red strand hanging out of her wig. Don't look at this moment so they don't think I had noticed them."

Zya grinned a bit deviously as I wished he had as his hand slid off my face into my lap and said quietly changing the conversation dramatically to fool some people who looked at us (Scarlet).

"I can't wait to mate with you tonight either, my love"

My eyes widen a bit as I felt my cheeks get hot as I was a bit embarrassed. Zya laughed at me lightly as he then looks at his little sister who was sitting next to me. He had adoring eyes as I turned around to see Ebony completely knocked out with her head on the table, sleeping soundly. I smiled down at Ebony as I ran my fingers on her soft cheek as Zya said