Chapter Four

~Zya's POV~

Day when Zya finds Plague at Hunters Quarters

I snarled to myself as I paced back and forth in my library. God damn it where the hell was Plague! I growled fiercely as I started pacing making Emee flinch every time I growled and snarled at my sudden anger. Emee looked up at me with boredom, making my wolf very aggravated and even more pissed off. How could she just sit there, if she was Plague and someone went missing, she would have had them home by now. That was one of the reasons why she had become my favorite slave. I glanced out the huge window as Emee says

"Master, maybe Plague decided to leave you... I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything I'm just saying what if she had enough of this..."

I stopped pacing as I slowly turned my head to the side to glare at Emee with so much hatred, who was she to make an assumption like that? I felt my Wolf screaming to take over but I kept calm as I took a deep breath but my eyes never moved from Emee as I yelled at her loudly making it perfectly clear to her.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK SUCH LIES! PLAGUE WOULDN'T LEAVE ME EVEN IF SHE WAS EXTREMELY FURIOUS... WE ALL KNOW SHE WOULD BE HERE SCREAMING UP A STORM NOT FUCKING MISSING!"

Emee eyes widen while she flinched at the sound of my voice, I knew exactly that Plague wouldn't leave, I just know she wouldn't. The thing was I couldn't find her damn lustful scent or hear her thoughts. I started to become impatient as I told Emee to go retrieve Aida and his father. I just couldn't stand not feeling her next to me, her anger that I loved so much. The thing was it was pissing me off when she didn't answer to me when I was practically screaming for her. Where could she have gone for two days? Does she have any idea what the hell she is putting me through with this tangent of hers? I started to paced again while I was awaiting for Aida and Roku to get here, God why was Emee so damn fucking slow with this shit? Finally, Aida and Roku walk in as Aida asked solemnly well more of a statement with a worried tone.

"Plague still isn't here."

I growled loudly to myself as a huge painfully tug hit my heart as I stopped pacing for a second and looked out of my window and said

"No..... Aida... Roku, I am calling a search team for Plague right now."

Roku sighed heavily as he said

"Fucking finally, Zya. Aren't you even the slightest worried for my daughter? Do you even care for her?"

My eyes snapped towards Roku as hatred filled my body as I snarled out hatefully and loudly so he could hear me clearly.

"Of course I am! Don't you dare accuse me of not being worried I'm scared that she might be in trouble. I love her Roku, even if she doesn't love me back I will bring her home and keep her safe and out of harms way. I will do anything to keep my love safe. Anyways wasn't you and your wife the ones who threw 'your' daughter into a slave traders."

MY eyes watched them closely as Roku looked at me with a bit hurt as Aida placed his hand on my shoulder helping me calm down a bit, reassuring me that we will get Plague back home safely. Aida sighed softly and then softly spoke.

"Then lets go get our Luna back Zya. I'll tell the others to go out searching before we leave. Try to calm down and calm your wolf down, your eyes are blazing red."

~Skipped to where Zya found Plague in the hunters house~

I had finally found my mate and so far she was a bit safe. I looked at Aida and Roku as we walked to the front of the house. I decided to wait a couple hours so it didn't seem fishy that some one came up right after Plague had howled. I then said quietly.