Chapter Two

My heart sank deeply my stomach felt like it was going to be sick. I haven't heard of these plans before, nor have heard any talk about this. Why were they now coming up now? Just last night Zya was frantically searching the maps looking for his mate. I saw in the corner of my eye Zya's best friend and Beta, Aida. Aida was the only one that knows my secret. He thinks it was so stupid of me to do this yet he never told Zya about it. He has told me multiple times to tell him and that I was only being cruel to Zya. He had a point that it was cruel to watch him suffer this way yet at the same time I don't want him to suffer from knowing the truth about me. 

Aida was the only one I trusted in talking to since Zya stopped all connections to Vitali. Vitali was the person that I felt more relaxed and safe with. Vitali was an old allied pack of Zya's from the past till one day it all changed. Vitali had that type of demeanor around him as if he could calm me down quickly. I mean Vitali had warned me of the outcomes if Zya ever found out about me. He had warned me that it could mean death to me and Zya's position as Alpha questioned deeply. Aida noticed me in distress as my body was just beginning to shake. He quickly saw the pain in my face as his eyes widen fully. Aida frantically says to Zya. 

"Zya may I borrow your slave, Plague, for a few? I need her advice on some things my mate is going through at the moment, you know woman stuff."

My eyes widen into huge saucers, I couldn't believe he would say something so stupid like that. Was he trying to grab his full attention on this? Zya glanced at me with those gorgeous electric glowing blue eyes making me look away from him trying to hide my eyes from showing him my true emotions. Lately, my wolf has been trying to communicate with him through our eyes. She hated that I wasn't telling him.

Zya then replied. "Of course Aida, go. I must talk about the mating with Amaya, that's in two days."

My eyes widen in hurt towards the floor while my breathing completely stopped, making my chest tighten. My wolf clawed at me screaming in my head 'Oh fuck no. They are not going through with that shit!' Yet in my own sanctuary of my own mind, it is only two more days now, and my pain will finally be over. I couldn't breathe anymore as I looked frantically around the room this couldn't be happening, my wolf was trying to control me and scream 'I'm your mate, not her!' Aida quickly noticed me panicking and grabbed me by the shoulders, pulling me out of the room with a cheap fake smile. I noticed Zya watched me with a confused and dark face but then Amaya quickly hit his chest seeing that he wasn't listening to her anymore. Which made him look at her quickly making her beam with happiness. 

She was getting all the attention she could get and it was a good thing she did because I swear my wolf would have told him. Once we get into the safety of the pack living room Aida was staring at me bewildered. I hated when he stared at me like that, but I myself was still trying to calm down from the news I had just heard. I was taking short, quick breaths and I was now having a panic attack. I rubbed my arms up and down frantically trying to soothe myself. God, why must I go through this, why couldn't it be easy for me? I cursed my parents hatefully, for giving me up so easily to that horrible disgusting trader. If I ever knew who those horrible people are I would kill them in an instant. What they did was absolutely unforgivable in my eyes. Finally, Aida grabs my shoulders shaking me a bit to get my full attention. He whispered lowly in a caring yet strict voice. 

"What the fuck are you doing Plague? You almost got yourself into a bad situation that I know you're trying to avoid. Even though I really do wish you would just tell him Plague, for your own good. I fear this little secret of yours is slowly killing you. You haven't been yourself lately."

I quickly shook my head no, looking Aida straight in the eyes. I just couldn't do that to him. I've heard him speak of his imagination mate, gorgeous than anything alive, very strong with an honorable family that is well talked about, among the pack. I did have a family that was very powerful and people loved them but as soon as they had a daughter, me, instead of a son they quickly sold me to a trader. They had told everyone that they had a miscarriage and some told them that they lost their baby boy and a nurse stole him from them. The traders had a hard time trying to train me to become a slave.