What now?

~Zya's POV~

Zya runs his hand through his long black hair looking down at his mate. She was so gorgeous with her long black wavy hair all spread across his pillows. Plague, was a gorgeous wolf even though she might say otherwise, she could easily top the hottest women alive, especially in the right clothes. Zya knew she was his mate for a while now when he noticed her reactions to Amaya and her conversations with Aida. Zya knew that she thought he would never listen to her private conversations with Aida. I mean when you see a woman's eyes flash their wolf eyes and exit the room in a hurry after a word, it was the last hint.  He was not going to go through the mating with Amaya, Zya just wanted Plague to come out and tell him herself that he was her mate. 

Zya remembered that night he told her, he was now done searching for my mate. Zya saw the sadness and pain cross her eyes as she was so deep in thought. He had hoped that she would have come out but fear and pain swirled in her eyes and forced her not to tell him. Zya now couldn't stop staring at her, she was now his number-one priority even before the pack. Plague had lost a lot amount of blood from the stab wound from Amaya. It was pretty damn deep in her leg, if Amaya wasn't dead he would have killed her himself. No one will hurt his mate at all. Zya looks up from his bed to see Aida standing there looking down at his sister as he felt bad for what was happening to her. 

Zya spoke, "I have no clue what to do Aida?"

Aida frowns deeply as he looks up at Zya with a bit of hate Zya could see the tension swirling around knowing fully well that Aida was about to go off on him. 

Right at that thought Aida hatefully says, "What the hell do you mean Zya, Plague is your mate you know that, don't you like her?!"

Zya grumbles lowly as he glared harshly at his beta, of course, he liked Plague, why did Aida have to become an asshole at times. 

Zya then said a bit irritated, "Of course, I like her Aida, I've liked her for quite, sometime now... I meant... Why doesn't she want anyone to know about her being my mate, letting her parents know that she was better than they had expected of her and why does she... Not like me?"

I felt Plague move a tad next to me as I looked at her gorgeous pale skin and wavy black hair that sprawled itself across my pillows in a gorgeous design still. I slightly touched her face moving a piece of hair off of her smooth porcelain face. Aida then spoke making me look at him.

"It is possible that she fears that her parents would all of a sudden love her for the success and power she will give them when they neglected her all of her life since she was born because she wasn't a boy. I know for one thing that she absolutely loves you she's just afraid for your reputation that would come with the fact, that a slave was your mate."

Zya growled loudly how could some parents be so hateful and downright nasty? Who in their right mind would throw their own pup away because it wasn't the right gender they wanted? Then bluntly got rid of it stating they had a miscarriage and their pup died. I would show them how wrong they were. Zya was glaring harshly at the floor as he soon realized it he softened his emotions. Zya sighed heavily asking

"Why didn't she tell me that we were mates? I would have fully accepted her as my mate..."

Aida closed his eyes running his hand into his thick brown hair meaning there was something not good with my comment. Had I done something to show any discontent with her? I praised her for all the things she has done for me. Aida looks around as he sat down on a small chair in my room, Aida looked me dead in the eyes. Aida then spoke

"When Plague told me that you were her mate when she fully trusted in me. I was ready to help her tell you about it. She instantly told me no and that she was absolutely scared to let you know. She kept telling me of these horrid nightmares she would have about her telling you that you guys were mates... You ended up killing her or laughing in her face and leaving with Amaya or... well you know who you use to love, in your arms. I could not blame her for that as well as your reaction to a statement that happened to be said involving you and her being mates, either you didn't catch what they said or you didn't realize your facial expression."