chapter 7: Confessions to Naruto, Temari, and Kankuro and parents

~Amaranth~

Today me and Gaara decided that we were going to tell our relatives about the kiss..... I got out of bed, and put on my favorite outfit, and my weapon pouch and put my phone in the pouch. (A/N outfit is the one shown) I convinced my conscience to leave my hair down for today. I went downstairs to the shelf and mirror with my jewelry box, and put on my steam punk necklace and my pentagonal glowing necklace. I ran back to my room, and grabbed my eyeliner, and applied it to my eyes. (Its as thick as Gaara's😍😻😘) Mom, Dad, and Naruto came down. I sighed. "Sweetheart are you feeling alright? Yesterday you were acting.... Unusual.. Like, you had emotion..." Mom said. I cracked my knuckles. "Are you okay?" Dad asked. "Um... Mom,Dad,Naruto....,"I looked at my feet nervously. "Would you be mad if I told you something happened at school?" "No... Why? Did somebody do something to you? Or did you do something to someone?" They replied calmly. "Um.. Something happened in a tree...." Said I. "So,......" Naruto was waiting for me to say what happened. "....." Mom and dad were silent. "I had my first kiss.........." My voice trailed off. "What? W-what did you say?" They said shocked. " I said I had my first kiss.." "WITH WHO?! I'LL KILL HIM!!!" Naruto yelled. I stayed quiet.

~Gaara~

"WHAT?!" Temari and Kankuro yelled. "I kissed Amaranth. And I'm proud of myself for doing it." I said blankly. "Did she kiss back?" Temari asked excitedly. "Yes." Temari and Kankuro looked at each other with smiles on their faces. "Baby bro, I think it's time you had the talk..." Kankuro said. "I'm not a baby. Don't call me that again unless you want to die." I said.

After the 'talk' about adult stuff, and how 'that' works...................

"Why the hell would you tell me that, if I'm only 13? Its not like I'd make a move on her to do that!" I growled. I walked to my room. I smirked. I had a plan.