chapter 13: Meetings with the Kazekage

Hey boyz! And gurlz! The last chapter was 1,059 words. 1,059 FRIGGIN WORDS! Ya did good Saige, ya did good.
Onto the story!

~Amaranth~

I woke up bright and early, and made everyone breakfast. I made ham, egg, cheese, and sausage omelets. I went to Kankuro's room and got him up, and had him stand in the the hallway, while I got Temari up. I made her stand in the hall too. I went into Gaara's room, and saw he was already awake. "What are you doing in here?" He asked. "To wake you up, but that obviously isn't necessary." I replied, and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back, and I led them to the table. Temari smiled from ear to ear, and Kankuro hugged me quickly, knowing I would punch him, and the two older ones sat and ate. Gaara gave me a kiss before he ate. "THITH (this) IS THO(so) GOOD!" Temari and Kankuro yelled. They finished eating, and I headed to the Kazekage building. "Hello again honorable daughter." The Kazekage greeted me, still angry. HE lead the way to the meeting room, and had me sit next to him, and all of his advisors came. There was a total of 8 advisors. "It has come to my attention you are dating my son, Gaara, correct?" He asked. "Correct, my lord." I said and bowed my head. "Okay. Perfect. Our plan may work out if you accept." He went on. "What plan?" I asked. "You are going to marry my son. If you refuse, we will send you back to your village after you have gathered your items, and shame will be brought on you." He said. "So, will you accept?" "When would the wedding be?" I asked. I am going to decline anyways, because I would rather have Gaara propose to me, than get forced to marry him. "In about five years. When you are eighteen." "I am sorry, Lord Kazekage, but I cannot accept." "Okay. Gather your belongings, and be at the gates by noon." He said. I went to the sibling's house, and packed my stuff. The trio asked what I was doing, and I told them I was going home. "Why?" Temari asked. "I refused something the Kazekage wanted me to do." I said. I gave the blonde, and brunette a hug, and gave the red-head a kiss before I walked out the door.