chapter 12: The Kazekage has anger issues... Like me.

~Amaranth~

It's Saturday today. I thought. I got up, and put on a black sweatshirt that said 'Normal people scare me' from American Horror Story. Even though I haven't seen the show, I like the shirt. I put on black and white ombre leggings, a watch, combat boots, woven bracelets, and I dyed my hair a black and white ombre color, and braided it. I grabbed my Fall Out Boy phone, and book bag, and headed outside to go training with Kakashi-sensei(spelled sensei right?). He was reading 'Icha Icha Paradise', a new book Jiraya wrote. I can't believe he is a super pervert like Pervy Sage. Anyway, he taught me more about chakra control, and putting chakra into certain places in my body. I was surprised that I was the one who was late that time. I'm not on Kakashi's team, but I like hanging around him, Naruto, Saskue, and Sakura. After training, I got a text from my dad.

Amaranth's outfit

Amaranth's outfit

I went home immediately. When I walked through the door, a girl with CRAZY long blonde hair, and a green dress was in the living room with my parents and Naruto. "Who is this?" I asked. "I am Matsuri of Sunagakure, and I have been sent to bring you to my village, ordered by the fourth Kazekage himself." The girl said. My parents gave me a look that said 'If the Kazekage said you better go'. I rolled my eyes. "Fine. Lead the way Rapunzel Junior." I said sarcastically. She smiled, and started walking. I stepped on her hair a couple of times on purpose, but she just let in be. She must like her hair being stepped on. I thought. "Hey Matsuri, do you want me to pit your hair up so that I don't rip out your hair by stepping on it?" I asked irritated. She smiled. "Sure. In a bun please." We stopped and I did what she wanted. I was a bit mad that I had to go to Suna on such short notice, but at least I would get to dee my boyfriend.

We arrived in Suna a bit after noon. I got a text from my teammate Shikamaru, asking me where I was. I texted him saying that I was in Suna for 'important' reasons, being ordered to come by the Kazekage. He sent me a face that looked like it was supposed to mean 'oh'. My teammates were Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, and Ino Yamanaka. Our sensei is Asuma-sensei. Naruto was bummed that I wasn't on his team. We got to the Kazekage building, and went to the office. Matsuri left, so it was just me.

"Hello Sir Kazekage." I said respectfully, not wanting to get on his bad side. He turned around in his chair. "Hello, honorable daughter of the 4th Hokage. I'm glad you could come on such short notice to discuss important matters. Sit." He said. I did as instructed. "You may call me Amaranth if you would like, sir." I said. "As you wish, Amaranth. You are going to be staying here for a week. I won't give too much details, until my meeting with my advisors that you will be in. You are familiar with my daughter and two sons are you not?" "So if we aren't going to discuss the plans, why did you get that blondie to drag me all the way out here? And, yes I am familiar with your children." The Kazekage got an irritated look and stood up, and slapped me. "I AM THE KAZEKAGE AND YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME WITH SUCH DISRESPECT YOU BRATTY PIECE OF SCUM!" I touched my right cheek. I stood up, and walked out of the door, running into Temari, Gaara's older sister. She fell on her butt, and I helped her up. "Are you okay, Amaranth? I've never heard my father yell at a youth like that before, and he has never laid his hands on a Kage, or one of their children." I nodded, and she led me to the house she shared with her siblings.

~Temari~

I walked into the door of my house with Amaranth, and saw Kankuro playing a video game. He didn't even notice Amaranth. I pushed her into Gaara's room. "He's in the shower, and should be out soon. When he gets out, don't try any 'funny business'. Oh, and you are going to sleep in my room." I said, and went back into our living room, and unplugged the television. "HEY! I was in the middle of a mission!" My idiotic brother yelled.

~Gaara~

I got out of my shower, and saw Amaranth in my room. "Why are you in my room?" I asked. "That is a question your sister needs to answer, but I'm gonna go, and let you get dressed." She said awkwardly. I got dressed, and went to the living room. It was good to see my girlfriend again, but weird, because we are so far away from each other. Temari was making dinner, and Amaranth was in there trying to persuade her into letting her help. "Temari, please?" "No. You are a guest. Even if you weren't forced to come, I wouldn't let you." I smirked, and sat at the table, that was in our big kitchen. Kankuro walked in, saw Amaranth, and bear hugged her. After he let her go, she kicked him in his family jewels. She sat next to me, and pecked my on the cheek. "Hello." I said, feeling heat rush to my cheeks. "Are you blushing at me, Sandman?" She asked. I shook my head no, and she playfully slapped my arm. Temari and Kankuro were squealing.

~Amaranth~

Temari made chicken alfredo for dinner, and after, we went to her room. At least me and her did. While she was asleep, I snuck in the living room, because the boys were in there. They were playing 'plants vs. zombies' and Gaara was kicking Kankuro's butt. I sat next to Gaara, and after 5 minutes Kankuro lost, and tossed the Xbox controller at me. In the end, let's just say, I got bragging rights. I went back to Temari's room, and went to sleep.