chapter 8 continued: the date

~Amaranth~

We walked to school. We ran into Shikamaru, Naruto, Hinata, Saskue, and Ino, so they tagged along. Great. I thought. "So how are you doing sis?" Naruto asked. "Peachy Keen." I said sarcastically. "You guys get along. No fighting." Temari said. "Okay 'Mom' ." I said. "Oh, do any of you know who kissed Amaranth yesterday?" Naruto demanded. Really Naruto?!      *^~^ "I did." Gaara blankly said. Naruto gave him a surprised look(0_0*). I smirked. Hinata smiled and Ino fangirled. Me and Gaara stepped back. We HATE fangirls. Naruto had a look of anger now. "YOU KISSED MY SISTER?! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!?!" (A/N guyz I know I made a mistake in one of the chapters saying amaranth got her eyes from Minato.. Idk what I was thinking.. Probably a brain fart) Naruto tackled Gaara, and Kankuro had to separate them. "You guys are acting like a torn old married couple. It's like Gaara cheated on Naruto, and Naruto is going to kill Gaara!" Shikamaru said. "Oh Naruto not trying to make you more mad, but Gaara asked me out..." I stated. He gave me a glare and looked at me like °~°*'. "...... What did you say? I mean like what was your reply?" He whispered. "I said yes. We're going tonight...." I said softly.

Time pass after school it is 5:00 now********************** also forget the beanie in the outfit... This is what amaranth is wearing

~Amaranth~

I got ready for my date with Gaara. I gave my family a hug and outside was Gaara with a flower in his hand. A huge blush came upon his face. Mom came out. "Don't make any moves on my daughter, or else I'll kill you!" She went back inside. "Where are we goin bud?" I asked. He put the flower in my hair that I left down. It almost touched the ground. Just like mom's. I thought. "It's a surprise." He said and covered my eyes. He lead me somewhere for like 10 minutes. He uncovered my eyes to reveal a meadow and the sun was setting. We sat there and told each other stuff that nobody knew about us. I said stuff like well, once I got stuck on my counter when I was like 5. And he would say stuff like I had the biggest crush on you since we met. I blushed when he said that.
The sun finally set. "Hey Gaara? Watch this." I said. I flew really high in the air, and made fake fireworks with my powers. Gaara's look of awe was priceless. I flew back down at full speed, and landed gracefully. I sat back down with Gaara. I used more of my powers to make a small light between us. I grabbed his hand. "Gaara, I love you... I always have." Sorry if this chappie is really cheesy guys.... Then there was a crash.