chapter 16:Okay. She's made up her mind.

~Third person~

Amaranth talked to her family about what Gaara asked, and were okay with it. Naruto was hesitant, but agreed. Amaranth started packing her things, and got permission from Tsunade, and Kakashi as well. She was soon on her way to Suna, leaving Konoha. She would miss it there, and she would miss Hinata, Kiba, Ino, Sakura, her family, Shikamaru, Choji, and the rest of her friends. When she arrived in Suna, she was warmly welcomed. It had been years since she had seen Suna, and needed directions to the Kazekage office. Amaranth entered the office, and surprised Gaara. He looked up when she said hello, and noticed her two suitcases. He smiled and gave her a hug. "I'm glad you are here with me. Now you can do my paperwork." He said. "Excuse me?" Amaranth replied. "I'm joking. Time to lock up the office, and get you settled." He said leading the beauty away to his home he shared with his siblings. They entered, and Temari bear hugged Amaranth, telling her about how she and Shikamaru were together now, and how she was a captain for the ninja army corps. She unpacked, and sat on the bed she was given. She pulled out her phone and let everyone know she was there safely and unharmed. Kankuro made dinner and they all ate together. She got a shower and got in shorts and a tank top. They all hung out together, and played video games.

Hey guys. PLEASE comment. I feel neglected. Also I dedicate this chapter to Shizukesa because she was my first commenter. Thank you Shizukesa very much!