Uke!KibaxSeme!Male!reader

I heard the loud and annoying sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and shoved my face on my pillow and tried to shut it off. I slapped my hand to my bed stand and I pushed it off of there and it fell to the ground. I heard it turn off and I smiled to my pillow. I was about to drift off to sleep but I felt something next to me move. I shot my up and saw someone under my covers. I was frightened. I held my head; sweat already forming in my forehead.

I placed my hand on my naked chest and tried to calm myself down. I sighed. I was about to touch the covers but the person under the covers moved. I felt something poke me in the stomach. Then I knew it was a guy. The guy went up to my chest and hugged me. I instantly turn on the lamp next to me and saw someone I never knew I would get to bed.

"Kiba?" I asked him. He grunted and sniffed. I blushed and tried to move him away from me. I took the pillow and made it to seem that was me. I hoped out of the bed and to the bathroom.

I looked at myself at the mirror. My (h/c) was a mess. I had something at my neck. I looked down and saw a hickey. I started to question it but ignored it.

I hoped to the shower. The minute the water hit my (s/c) skin my head started to hurt.

Flashback
Sakura asked me to go to her birthday party. Of course I said yea. She told me Kiba and the others would be there so I said yea why not.

Later that night I went to the snack bar and saw chouji stuffing his face with food. I giggled and went up to Hinata who was blushing like crazy cause Naruto was here. "Hey do you Know where's Kiba?" She nodded and pointed toward a pile of clothes.

I was confused but went there anyways. I headed there and saw Kiba under the clothes. I poked his butt and he jumped up and blushed. " Found you~" I said. He looked away and ran away but I got hold of his wrist and pulled him down with me.

"Were you going,Cutie?~" I asked him. He only blushed. I kissed his neck and around his earlobe. I made circles with my tongue on his sweet neck. I suddenly got pushed down. I fell to the ground with a big thump. Everyone noticed me at the floor. Kiba just stared at me. Before anyone could say anything; Kiba pulled me by my hand and lead me outside.