Sasuke X Naruto lemon Special part 3

I pounded into his hole without hesitating. His moans filling in the room.

Him still wearing his cute white knee socks, his ass on the air, my hands gripping on the cheeks, his dress to the right and his hair everywhere.

"Oh fuck sasuke~" he moaned onto the pillow he was holding onto. I flipped him over so I could see the whole view.

Sweaty hair, his member trembling with cum running down, his red face looking away in embarrassment. I leaned down and he quickly locked his arms around my neck.

"Ready?" I asked and he bit his lower lip and nodded. I slipped it in and he shut his eyes and screamed onto my ears. "Oh Jesus must be punishing me!!" I snickered and slipped it out and shoved it all in.

He screamed again. I bit his ears making him moan and I could feel it against my stomach.

"Your so hot when you scream!" I said toward him he just blushed.

I repeatedly pounded onto him.

 I kept a firm grip on his waist with excitement.  My fingers seemed to find their way toward his stomach and tracing his waist line, hips, and then they finally reached his erotic member. 

I finally pulled out his red rosy hole, panting cuss words. 

Naruto panting with his eyes rolled back of his head. I stared at the amazingly beautiful sight. I went up to kiss his rosy buds that haven't had that much attention in this whole time. 

My hands traced over his abdomen. Craving for more.

My lips went more below. I kissed his waist line.

I was face to face with his bulge.

I kissed his thighs making him squirm in his place more. He began to pant and sweat. I kissed right next where his balls are and I kissed them.

Naruto squirmed begging for more. "Your so impatient" I teased and finally kissed the top. He moaned loudly in the dimmed room.

I kissed the sides of his shaft with everything making him scream my name. I smirked and took him all in. "O-oi sasuke!!" He moaned next to me. His hand were balled onto my hair to a big ball. His fingers running through my hair.

Pushing down my head for more.

"S-sasuke I-" he came all over my mouth. It was so much I couldn't swallow it all. It dripped down my neck and chest. I barely swallowed the bunch that was in my mouth.

Naruto panted and I later back and Naruto came to my chest and started to clean my body.

I smirked and he came to my lips and we kissed. Oh how I love those lips to kiss. So smooth. How our lips sync together like puzzle pieces.

Couldn't ask for something better than this.