Sasuke x Naruto Lemon special part 2

I stared down the isle. Waiting for him to come out.

I fidgeted with my sweaty hands.

Fixing my tie.

My brothers and my sisters smiling at me. I just nodded back.

Sweat trickled down my forehead.

Reversing my note cards.

My fellow best man patted my back with a tear falling.

Knowing his best bro will leave him, not having the fun they had when they were single.

He took his handkerchief and wiped his head again.

The priest looking through the book reversing the pages he needs to read.

Fixing his voice as well.

Once the lights dimmed and the pianist started playing the traditional song.

I waited for my beloved husband to pass.

The doors opened and a little boy with a flower dress ran around throwing white and blue roses.

People awwed and clapped at the beautiful view.

I smiled at the view and clapping.

Then the boy left out from the doors and then Naruto's dad came out from the doors with Naruto.

I gasped making faces look towards me. I covered my mouth in shock.

Naruto was in a bright white dress with blue roses on the side of his hips.

My tears fell down my cheeks and chin. I couldn't hold them back.

People clapped and smiled at the view and my tears fell quickly.

His eyes made their way towards me and he blushed red and smiled at me. I smiled, not caring that my tears kept going.

Minato let go of Naruto towards me and he nodded towards me and I did as well in approval.

My hands intertwined with Naruto's soft hands. I rubbed my thumb against his palm in a calming way.

He smiled his wide smile, and I smiled my rare smiles I only show to Naruto. Everyone awwed but then say a familiar pink head huff in the crowd.

It didn't matter as long as I was happy.

The priest started to read the book he needed.

After he finished the boring parts he finally said"...you, Uzumaki Naruto, Take Uchiha Sasuke as your beloved husband, Until death do you apart?"

Naruto put the most serious face towards me and said those lovely words.

"I do"

Now it was my turn. "I Fucking Do" I said and looked at Naruto lovingly making him snicker.

Now we exchange some words and I quickly took out my note cards but noticed they were the wrong way.

"The hell with this" and I pulled Naruto by his waist to me and dipped him and kissed his rosy lips I wanted to kiss for the longest time.

Everyone cheered in and clapped and threw flowers.

Confetti flew down to the floors. I didn't pull away until I was out of breath.

When I did Naruto was gasping for air with red cheeks.

I smiled and carried him down the isle. Smiles and cheers were headed.

Sakura was at the last row of the right seats. I smiled at her and she huffed and went talking with Hinata.

Before I kicked the doors open, Naruto threw the bouquet of white and blue roses to the crowd and surprisingly Ms. Kushina caught it with a mischievous laugh.

I kicked the doors open and I could still hear cheering and I went towards a room with a bed and roses , I secretly arranged this.

I kissed him and laid him down the bed and started to kiss his neck making him moan.

I smirked and kissed his cheeks and forehead.

"I love you" I stopped at what I was doing. Naruto said blushing.

I smiled and kissed his blushing nose.

"I love you too dobe"