Seme!Neji x Uke!Male!!Reader

I was put in Team 7...it wasn't a bad thing but get stuck with a yellow blob, a bubble gum wrapper, and a raven shit.

We waited for our sensei to come and pick us up.

We waited for nearly hours. The yellow blob went towards the door and placed on top of it an eraser. The bubble gum started scolding him. I let out a chuckle and they turned to me.

"You guys are all annoying" I smirked. "Hey!" The yellow blob exclaimed. "What's your name? Or should I say WHAT.. IS...YOUR..NAMEE?? Cause you can't hear!!" the pink blob said laughing at her horrible joke. "Names y/n and your Sakura haruno or should I say PINK BUBBLE GUM!!" I said towards her. She gritted her teeth and looked away.

I looked over to the yellow blob. "What's yours?" I asked him. "I'm NARUTO UZUMAKI!! BELIEVE IT IM GONNA BECOME THE NEXT HOKAGE JUST YOU WAIT!!" He yelled. I smirked and said "I will be waiting. Wish you the best of luck Naruto" I said and bowed my head. He smiled and had a blush.

"Uchiha. Sasuke uchiha" the raven shit said. I yawned while saying "didn't ask about yours anyways" I said. He looked dumbfounded and 'tsk'.

We heard footsteps and looked towards the door and our sensei opened it and the eraser fell on him. Naruto started to laugh and I too. "Your funny!" I said towards Naruto. He laughed as well. Sakura started to apologize while me and Naruto kept laughing our asses off.

Time pass

"My name is Naruto uzumaki! My dream is to be the next homage believe it!" Naruto said. The bubble gum introduced herself and kept glancing over the raven haired fuck.

"Can you please not? He's clearly gay for Naruto" I said crossing my arms. She growled and went towards me and started blabbering about crap I didn't care about. I just smirked and used my hand to make like a little puppet talking to impersonate Sakura. She got madder and she kept talking and talking. And she kept getting red and red.

"Alright quiet you two!" Some said. I looked towards the raven haired fuck. "Finally talked" I smirked. He looked at me and stared deeply like to scare me or something cause he's the last uchiha.

"Shut it I'm the last uchiha I'm special then all of you rats" I couldn't keep it in and I let out a chuckle out. "Like that would scare me you raven fuck" I said towards him.

"Language" our sensei said. I mocked him and he quickly shoved a bar of soap in my mouth. I quickly spit it out and threw it somewhere.

"WHAT THE FUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun"

I said and he nodded and everyone just looked at me like 'really' face.

Some how today I couldn't go home because the raven fuck wanted to fight me. Sensei stood between us with his book. "I have the other volume if you want it??" I asked him calmly.

He stopped moving like he froze and had hearts in his eyes.

"Tomorrow if your not late ~" I said and he nodded quickly.

I sat down in the grass tired as ever.

"What are you doing we need to fight!"

"Ok ok geez" I told him but I what I was doing is planting a clone underground ready to attack with a punch that will throw him up in the air and I'll punch him back down and he'll levitate for a moment of how much force and I'll kick him down.

Sensei raised his hand and dropped it and sasuke quickly rushed towards me with a kunai and I ran towards him but with a kunai and a paper bomb.

I stabbed him with it and ran away from him and he fell and was thrown up by the explosion and I yelled. "GO!!" Everyone questioned it but then my clone broke out the ground and punched him more up and I jumped from his body and kicked him.

He fell limp to the floor. Sakura was screaming her ass off. And Naruto cheered for me!

I went towards him and lightly tapped my foot with his.

He then instantly got up with a kunai to my neck. He had a death glare right towards me. "I could kill you if I'd want to" he said next to my ear.

"Go for it raven fuck" and I took the kunai with my hand making it pierce on my hand and and elbowed him in the stomach and pushed him down with my foot on his back.

"Why you-?!" He tried to say.
"Aww man my hand has a huge gash on it!! Well I've already had enough of those in my hands! Thanks raven fuck" and I pushed my foot more down.

We heard rustling in the bushes and I threw kunais on the bush and the others one close to it.

They came out. They were a group. A energetic one, a hot cross buns, and a ghost??

"Are you team gai?" Sensei asked and they nodded. He rushed towards them and introduced us to them. "This is Sakura haruno. Is great with strength and skill. Naruto uzumaki. Doesn't have strategy but its strong too. This is sasuke uchiha down there. Is good with strength but doesn't have strategy. And this is y/n l/n. Great with strategy and strength but no skill" kakashi sensei said and they nodded. Then he introduced them to us. Apparently the ghost is neji hyugga the lower branch though.

I looked towards him and walked.

"Yo" I said crossing my arms behind my head.

He looked at me and looked away. "Being rude as fuck okay" I said and he said "how did you manage to place that uchiha under you?" "He disrespected me so I taught him a lesson". I said.

I looked back to my hand and it was still red with blood.

"Crap. I'll just leave it to become dry" he gave a disgusted look and he took some wrapping tenten had and placed it on my hand. I'm not the kind of person to fall in love easily but with neji I want to spend more time with him.

"Hey ummm wanna go get some rameennnnnnnnnnnnnnn and Naruto can come too!!" I said and Naruto looked at me and rushed to me and hugged me repeating the words "thank you".

We went to ichiraku ramen and we had a blast talking about stories of our childhood. I kept glancing over neji and I secretly smiled.

"This could be fun~"