Seme! Male! Reader X Uke! Naruto

"Whiskers? What kind of kid are you? Weebo!!"

"Hahha!! Yeah Otaku looking ass!! Nerd!"

"Ahhhh I'm a play with yu-gi-oh cards by myself cause no one likes me HUUUUHHHHH!!"

"HEY!! Get to class now!!"
Some teacher yelled. The kids scattered to class, while the blond boy stood there.

I watched him. Get called names. Get pushed around. And all I did was nothing. I keep saying if I see a bully I'm going to stand up to them! But look at me? Watching at the hallways by the bathrooms. I'm no good. I want to help but how?

I gathered my thoughts and went to lunch.

I actually planned to skip lunch even though I don't eat.

I went to the bathrooms, sat on the big stall one there and locked it.

Took out my ukelele I keep on with me. It is black, with white dots and red ones. I decorated it myself.

I pulled out my phone and searched my favorite song in acoustic.

I began practicing in the stall. Surprisingly no one came to check for 30 minutes.

"Great singing !" A guy said and looked in.

I yelped and murmured a thanks.

An hour passed more like two hours.

I walked to go to home even when my teachers didn't notice I didn't come back from their class.

I saw the blond boy running towards me, I stopped and he crashed onto me making us both fall.

"Shit! Are you okay??" He asked. I nodded getting up. "Sorry I mess up all the time. Geez you might think I'm weird! " he kept over thinking everything.

I placed my hand firmly on his shoulder. He became less stressed. "Its okay. No worries. I'm y/n. You?"

I asked politely.

"Naruto. Naruto uzumaki!" He said with a big smile. I like that self esteem!

"So do you walk home or bus?" I asked. "Bus" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Cool! Well see you tomorrow!" I waved at him and went back to walking home.

Took it out once again and started to sign once again. I have to get it right!

Next day.

I came to school early as always. I walked in my first period class and saw a blue sheet on my teachers board.

I walked to it and read it out loud.

"Ta..lent..sho..w?" I read. I ripped it out from that magnet thing and read the description.

(YES I HAD TO MAKE A FAKE PAPER FOR THIS)

Yes! This is my opportunity!

I crumbled the paper and shoved it to my pocket, and continued on with my classes.