What do you want?

Theo was talking to Stiles and trying to convince him to join His pack.
Theo knows about Stiles's powers and how slowly bit by bit he is becoming more like the Nogitsune, expect worse.

The Urge to kill was getting stronger. Stiles had only told one person about this. The one he loved the most. Derek. But Derek was gone now and stiles and Scott were not longer friends. Stiles wanted out of his current life. So he listened to Theo. "Okay, So what's in it for me if I join your pack Theo?" Stiles questioned. Theo simply responded with a smile.

"You will be free finally. free to be Void Stiles Once more. Expect you will have control this time. You will be able to do what you want after all this time. No longer will you be known as Skinny defenceless Stiles. You will be a force to be reckoned with. Scott doesn't respect you enough to let you do this. He would rather tell you what is right from wrong and be Scott McCall the True Alpha, That doesn't kill." Theo's words inspired Stiles. "Derek..-" Before stiles could finish Theo interrupted him.

"Stiles If Derek loved you like he said he did he would've stuck around or he would've asked you to go with him. Show Derek what he is missing. Show Derek that you don't need him anymore." Stiles looked at Theo and nodded. "Give me a day to think about this okay Theo?" Stiles said with a small sigh.
He was so unsure, but sure at the same time. "Okay. You have 24 hours to decide Stiles." And with that Stiles walked out to his jeep. Where a familiar Face was standing there waiting for him. It was Scott.