Leave me alone or Die

Stiles started storming out of Derek's apartment after their fight. But as he was leaving Scott calm in threw the door, this was the final straw for Stiles. He was sick and tried of Scott interfering and trying to be the hero and save him. The fact was Stiles didn't want to be saved.

So as Scott got closer to stiles he was about to say something to stiles, but stiles went up to him and pushed him violently to the ground. "Will you leave me the hell alone Scott!" Stiles at this point pinned Scott to the ground, his eyes were full of angry Scott could tell that much, but what came out of Stiles mouth next, it was something he thought he would never here come from his best friend's mouth.

"Stay the hell away from me Scott, or the next time you get in my way I'll kill you myself." This wasn't the boy Scott had grown up with, it was someone completely different. Scott was gobsmacked by what stiles had just said, he could seem to force himself to make Stiles get off him, but luckily Derek pulled Him off Scott, but for some reason Scott was in such shock that he couldn't speak, he barely managed to pull himself up.

"What the hell do you think, your doing Stiles? That is your best friend you just threaten." Derek's tone was confused but angered. "Former best friend you mean." Stiles said in such a spiteful tone it seemed unnatural. "Get off me, you don't get to touch me let alone speak to me anymore Derek. We are done. Incase your tiny little werewolf brain didn't realise this."
And with those final words Stiles stormed out of Derek's apartment. Leaving a stunned Derek and Scott behind.

"Derek.. I'm sure he didn't mean that. He is just angry at both of us." Scott said trying to comfit Derek who just seemed to be in a state in utter confusion and shock.
He couldn't even bring himself to reply.

Once Stiles was outside he took out his phone and dialled Theo's number and then  put his phone to his ear. "Yeah it's me. Look, I said I will be in your pack, but you know how I said I want to be left alone? I'm guessing you guessed I want to leave right?"
Stiles said in a rather annoyed tone towards Theo. "Yeah I guessed that's what you meant why? What's up?"
Stiles signed softy before continuing to talk. "I want, no I need to leave beacon hills in the next 2 days. Can you help me with that?" Theo laughed softly. "Yeah of course. I can. Your in my pack now. We can get you out by the morning if you wish Stiles." Theo said in such a calm tone.
"Good. Meet me at my house in 20 minutes."
And with that Stiles hung up and went to his jeep and drove off to his house.