So Where is?

The next day after Scott and Stiles's fight, stiles was at school next to his locker when he saw Erica. His friend since he was Five years old. She had left as well a year ago.

"Heya, Miss me Stiles?" Erica said with a cheeky smirk on her face. Stiles was surprised by Erica being there he didn't know what to say so all he could say was "Erica! Long time no see!" Erica needed to cut the chit chat short.

"Stiles, just so you know I'm not
here for a social vist. Derek called
me, he was worried about you."
Stiles face expression went from excited to hurt. Though he had a sarcastic look on his face you could tell he was hurt by this.

"Oh really? I wouldn't know why.
It's not like he calls me anyways.
Did Scott say something to him?" Stiles responded in a angry yet sarcastic tone. "Wait why are you here and not him? If he's so worried about me why hasn't he come back?" Erica sighed softly.

"Look I don't know why. He just asked me to see how you are." Erica looked at stiles in the eyes and proceed to say in a serious tone.

"Derek told me what is happening to you Stiles. Derek thinks your fighting it off. But from what I've heard and from what I'm seeing right now, it doesn't look like you are telling your boyfriend the truth." Stiles's was slowly getting angrier as this conversation went on but the last words out of Erica's mouth felt like he was on trial.

"Erica. It's none of your business if I am fighting the fox off or not. It doesn't matter. Because sooner or later it will win. So go report back to Derek or to Scott. I don't care anymore. I'm done with all of you. I can fight this on my own." And with those words stiles stormed off, but he didn't go to class instead he went home.

Erica was about to call out to Stiles but felt it was no use. Stiles was storming off, it was best to just let him leave. She pulled out her phone to give Derek a call, but when she did a teacher came out into the hall way.

"Miss, you aren't allowed to use your cellphone in school hours! You should know this." Erica just simply rolled her eyes at the teacher. "I don't go here anymore, now move so I can leave old man." Erica said in a rude tone as she pushed past the teacher while flipping him off. She dialled Derek's number, she put her phone to her ear as it rang.

Derek didn't answer so she left a voicemail for her former alpha. "Derek. It's worse then you thought. You need to come home, he needs you now more then ever."