Please let us in.

Derek storming out like he did made something snap inside Stiles, this wasn't who he was, he didn't hurt his friend's let alone the love of his life. No, He did now, this was the price.

So many thought's were running threw Stiles's head at this moment, it was like he was fighting with himself again, expect he had two different parts of him telling him what to do. Like a devil and an angel but inside it was human Stiles and Fox Stiles. Scott just looked at Stiles and shook his head."

I can't believe you would hurt not only Derek but everyone else around you Stiles! Who are you anymore?!" Scott's tone couldn't help but be sad and broken tone to it. Stiles sat there and suddenly, tears start forming in Stiles's eyes.

"Your right...Scott I don't know what's going on with me anymore." Stiles looked up at Scott them looked him dead in the eye and said, "I'm scared. This isn't the person who I am." A loose tear escaped Stiles's eye as he said these words,

"Please help me Scott." Scott was cautious of what Stiles was saying, but he could see his best friend there, for the first time in weeks he saw his best friend again. "Stiles's don't worry man, We'll help you." But as Scott said these words Stiles feel off the couch and hit his head of the ground when he feel. Scott helped Stiles back onto the couch then called for Derek's help. "

Derek, help please. He feel and hit his head pretty hard." But Derek couldn't bring himself to walk back in those door's. He didn't know what to do anymore. He felt broken watch. Expect this wasn't something they could be repaired so easily.
Stiles layer unconscious for a few minutes before slowly starting to come to.

"Stiles! Stiles! Are you alright?" Scott had a panicky tone in his voice though all Stiles seem to do is groan, he had gained control back over his hand's and put them on his head and face led the ground before letting out a cruel laugh as he had done earlier. "You are so gullible Scott McCall."

Stiles's had a smirk on his face the whole time while saying this. "Only kidding Scott, of course this is who I am meant to be."
Stiles had a cruel look in his eye. His best friend was no where in site.

Scott walked away for a moment to let himself calm down and refocus, letting Stiles get to him would only make things worse.