You left, why?

Recap//Stiles had agreed to join Theo's pack. But only if Theo could keep Scott and the other away from him for a while.

Stiles needed to find a certain box. Which he was pretty certain it was kept at derek's house. Stiles thought since Derek had left for a while, he could just go to the loft and grab what he needed. Since Derek had given him key's it was easy to get in. But little did Stiles know Derek was also heading for the loft.
Once stiles was inside he straight away started searching for what he needed.

But not long after Stiles arrived and started searching Derek arrived home after giving up on trying to find stiles and found none other then Stiles going threw his stuff.
"When I said you could you come over when ever you want, I genially meant when you know I'm home." Derek said with a cheeky smile. Stiles turned around and saw Derek his boyfriend the man he loved.

"Derek. Your back...Since when?" Stiles didn't great his boyfriend with warmth more coldness. Derek looked down feeling a bit guilty. "I just got back today, I missed you
and I needed to see you, But also because of what Scott
and Erica have told me. I thought you
were fighting it off? Stiles what's going on, talk to me."

Stiles looked back at Derek, his face expression was hurt. "Oh you missed me? Yeah right Derek.
You haven't called or texted in week's,
as for the fox. I realised that I was going to turn into
It sooner or later, so why not sooner?"
The last part stiles said with a smirk, his tone was spiteful towards Derek.
"Stiles. You mean your giving in, even if it means becoming a Nogitsune?"

Derek looked at stiles with his concerned look. "I don't care anymore Derek. What's the point of being Skinny Defenceless Stiles anymore? I want to feel powerful again. I want to be able to protect myself with something other. Then a metal bat!" Stiles almost yelled this at Derek. Before starting to storm out, but not before Derek grabbed stiles arm and kissed him passionately.

"You might be that. But your my skinny defenseless Stiles's who I love and will do anything to protect." Derek said With a warm smile. "Yeah? That's funny because I seem to remember you leaving me here alone." Stiles said with a harsh tone of voice.

"Stiles.." Derek said in a cracked voice. "I needed to leave. I had new powers and I needed Cora's help to control them. "I am so sorry. I should've called you more. I am really sorry."

"It's to late for that now Derek." Stiles said in a cold tone.

A/N// hey guys! So I have like 17 chapters to this so enjoy aha.