You'll help me leave?

Stiles and Theo had agreed to meet at Stile's house to discus just how Theo was going to help get stiles out of beckon hill's for a while. Stiles needed to do this so he could transform into the fox in peace and find out what type he was. Stiles was in his room packing a few things for his trip, when Theo knocked on his bedroom door.

Stiles looked at Theo and sat down on his bed. "Come on in." With that Theo came in and took a seat on Stiles's computer chair.

"So you want to escape beckon hill's for a while? I can help you, but are you sure you want to go alone?" Theo said with a slightly worried tone. He moved a bit closer to stiles while saying this. "I can get you out, I could get us both out for a while. If you want." Stiles just simply sighed.

"Theo I appreciate the offer but I just want to go alone. I just broke up with Derek and I just need to be not in the same town as him just for a week or so."

Theo eyes seemed to have a glimmer in them when stiles had said he had broken, up with Derek. But knew at the same time to take a slow approach. "Theo. I need to go alone so I can learn control and transform correctly." Stiles sighed softly. "So where can I go and stay for a while?" Stiles said quickly changing the subject.
"How does New York sound? I have a few friends who could easily help you out there." Stiles for the first time in their conversation smiled at Theo. "New York sounds perfect. Thank you Theo. Really it means a lot." Stiles moved closer to Theo, Stiles was hurting so much after breaking up with Derek, he didn't want to but He knew he wouldn't be able to do what he needed if Derek was still in the picture.

Maybe he could have Theo for a distraction for the moment. Stiles leaned in and kissed Theo's lips softly. "You are truly the best." Theo was a bit surprised by Stiles's Kiss, but he couldn't help but smile at stiles. "You are to kind Stiles." Theo couldn't take his eyes off Stiles at this point.
"Na, I reckon your the kind one here Theo. You are willing to help me even though I've been a dick to you. Why?"
Stiles said in a sad tone as he reached to hold Theo's hand.
"Isn't it obvious Stiles? I have feelings for you. I tried my best to deny them when I first arrived back, but I just can't anymore." Theo finished by kissing Stiles this time with a little more passion.
Stiles didn't push back Theo, he had been wanting this type of passion since Derek left.

The kiss continued for a few minutes before Stile started to tug at Theo's shirts, it was Stiles way of saying take your shirt off. But then, Theo broke the kiss. "Stiles I really like you, by god I want you like crazy. But like you said. You just broke up with Derek. So I don't want you rushing into anything you will regret." Theo said as he stroke Stiles's face softly. Stiles simply just looked at Theo with a Awe expression on his face. "Look, I'm going to go. I'll come back and see you in the morning okay?" Theo said as he kissed Stiles cheek goodbye. "Yeah. I'll see you then." Stiles said with a smile on his face. He hadn't had a smile on his face like that for quite a while.  Maybe Theo could more then a distraction...