Neth Bellins

Requested by: talrich99

"Hey Nikki!"

Nikki turned her head and spotted Seth who was motioning her to come over and take a picture with him. She turned around smiling because it was obvious he had a thing for her and she always liked to mess with him for it.

"Say champions!"

Nikki jumped a little when Seth put his arm on her. He didn't mind being close.

"The picture looks great," Seth said showing Nikki. "Cool. It'll give the Neth Bellins people something to talk about." Nikki chuckled.

"Who knows, maybe one of these days they might get what they want." Seth said walking away.

Nikki raised her eyebrow as she knew what he meant.

"Seth, are implying that you and I need be together," she asked.

Seth laughed and looked at Nikki. "Nikki baby! We don't need to be together, we SHOULD be together." Seth winked and left for his match.

"Oh great, first Dolph and now Seth, John shouldn't have to go through all this crap."

After Seth's Match:

Nikki was packing up her things for the night. Once 11 hits, everyone is allowed leave. John was already lugging all the stuff onto the bus.

"Hey Nikki, wait up!" She turned around and it was Seth again.

"Seth, I didn't really want to see you again, especially after what happened between us."

Seth took Nikki's hand and led her to the back where no one was.

"Nikki, it seemed quite obvious back there that I have feelings for you. I have a lot of feelings for you. You and I always flirt with one another and I think it's safe to say that, well, you shouldn't be with John. I will do so much more for you than him."

Nikki looked up at Seth to see him smiling. She always loved his smile and his cockiness.

"Seth, I'm with John."

Nikki couldn't think of anything to say. She was in shock that Seth actually had feelings for her. She thought that maybe she lead him on at some point.

"No, Seth, it can't happen. It won't happen. You have someone and I have someone."

Nikki tried walking away but Seth stepped in front of her again.

"Nicole I'm not going anywhere until you give me an answer. Do you, deep down inside, have feelings for me?"

Nikki turned around looking for answers that would appear out of nowhere. But she knew that exact answer.

"Okay yes I have feelings for you but we can't be together."

"Yes we can," Seth said. "Nicole."

Seth pulled Nikki in tightly for a kiss. Nikki was tense and tried pulling away, but couldn't resist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moved her fingers through his hair.

She released from the kiss and smiled.

"So," Seth asked smirking. "Was that a yes?"

Nikki laughed and nodded kissing him one last time.