Deanee + Seth Rollins

Requested by: bananabutt69

Dean pacing back and forth in the store waiting for the paperwork to come out so he can sign it.

"Come on, man. You gotta relax for just two seconds." Seth said standing in front of me.

"I know. But what if I went through all this shit and she says no?"

"She's not gonna say no! Renee loves you and you love her, don't chicken out. What do you have planned?"

Dean put his face in his hands and sighed. "You're right. I need to stop acting like a bitch and do it."

Seth pat Dean's back while he signed the paperwork for the engagement ring. It was the biggest night of Dean's life. He loved Renee a lot and was ready to take this big step with her.

"You did it. How exciting is this?!" Seth said pumping Dean up.

"I guess it wasn't so bad. Who would've thought this tiny little box could hold so much?" Dean said getting in the car.

"Well now that I got my stuff out of the way, it's time for you to man up too." Dean said. Seth looked at him confused by what he meant and then he remembered. "Oh no, Seth said. "No way am I telling her."

"Oh come on, you have had this thing for sister for who knows how long! Just tell her how you feel."

Seth huffed and was silent.

"But Sofia is not like other girls." He said.

"Well no shit. She's my sister." Dean said.

"Not just that. She's this incredible, down to earth, beautiful girl. I don't know, she probably doesn't even feel the same way."

Dean couldn't help but smile because Seth didn't know that Sofia actually does have feelings for him.

"I'll make you a deal, Rollins. You tell Sofia how you truly feel the day I ask Renee to marry me."

"Okay," Seth said. "When do you plan on proposing to Renee?"

"Tomorrow."

The Next Day (Seth's POV):

I called Sofia and asked if she was willing to meet me at the gym today. I'm stressed. I feel like a made a deal with the devil. How could I tell Sofia my feelings?

"Shit. She's here." I said to myself. I started stretching and began the lifting so she wouldn't think I was sitting here for an hour pondering.

"Hey." She said giving me a hug from behind.

"Hey how're doing Sofia?"

"I'm good. Even better knowing that I get to do CrossFit with one of the biggest enthusiasts I know." She laughed.

"Alright, let's get started." I said.

1 Hour Later:

"Come on girl it's been only one hour." I said wiping sweat off my arms.

"I can't help it! I get tired too fast!" She said laughing. "Here, help me practice some wrestling moves."

I lifted her into the ring and got ready to lock.

"Alright, let's practice kicking," I said.

"Okay."

As Sofia ran to hit the ropes I got up and lifted her up from her feet and set her down getting on top of her.

"What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Before we go any further with anything, I needed to tell you something."

She raised her eyebrow and then smiled as if she knew what was coming.

"I have feelings for you Sofia. I really do."

She put her hand on my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I have feelings for you too. You should've told me sooner before I got all sweaty." She chuckled.

I grinned and kissed again. Our lips intertwining with one another's.

"You wanna get out of here," she suggested.

"What are we waiting," I said lifting her up and walking to the car.

Dean and Renee (Dean's POV):

Everything was in place. I had candles, plates, beer, everything that would make this night good. The ring was in pocket. All I had to do was for Renee to stop taking a shit.

"Hey, sorry it took so long. I was trying to find some air freshener."

"No worries," I said. "Here let's eat." I said pulling out her chair.

"This is romantic. Usually couples have wine or something but I like the beer, it makes it even more sweeter."

"Wait," I said. "Before we dive in, I have something to say." Renee nodded and smirked.

"Renee, you're the smartest, sweetest, tremendous, most beautiful girl in the world. You already know you're trapped in never letting go, but I think this also seals the deal."

I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring.

"Oh my god Dean! Yes!" I put the ring on her and passionately kissed her. "I'll always love you," I said before picking her up and taking her to the bedroom.