AJ Lee Seth Rollins

Requested by: -DaughterofDarkness-

"John please stop!"

"I don't know what to do anymore April. You are so needy. How do you think I feel?! I work my ass off for the both of us."

"Alright! Just please calm down."

"Well, we're leaving in 10." John said throwing April's bag at her. "Be ready."

Monday Night Raw:

April had just finished lacing up her chucks and was ready to take her mind off of John. She wants to end it, but how do you end an abusive relationship?

"Hey Stephanie do you mind me asking who I'm having my match with?"

Stephanie sighed and turned April away from the gorilla.

"April, you won't be having a match tonight. You've been replaced."

"Oh," April said. "That's fine. When's my next match?"

"Listen April. We've enjoyed having you here as a diva, but your time has come. You will no longer be working for WWE."

And just like that, April's world came crashing down.

"Well. I wanted to than-thank y-you for giving me this opportunity. I'll go pack my things."

April went to the locker room to go pack her stuff until she bumped into Seth.

"Hey what's wrong. You look scared. Or upset? Did something happen?"

Seth was protective of April because he never trusted John. Seth always checks up on her.

He looked at her arm and noticed a bruise.

"Hey what happened on your arm?" He asked.

"N-Nothing. You know how clumsy I can be in the ring." April tried joking but it wasn't working out. She quickly walked away before Seth had time to answer anymore questions.

Seth's POV:

"Hey Joey! Jamie! Come here."

"What's up, boss?"

"I never ask much of you guys, but I need you guys to check on April for me. Watch out for John, too."

They both nodded and walked away. Tomorrow I'm going to Stephanie and risking everything I've ever worked for.

The Next Day:

"Stephanie, we need to talk."

"Sure Seth, sit."

"I don't have time for that. Look, April is an amazing wrestler and certainly deserved to be here awhile ago. You fired her for what? Either you bring her back or I retire."

Stephanie was silent.

"Seth I didn't want to but John asked me to. He said she was bothersome."

"Bothersome? That is the dumbest excuse I've ever heard. John Cena is a fucking disgrace. You bring April back or I'm leaving with her."

"Alright Seth! Let me call her."

I don't know if April will want to come back but I know she doesn't want to be home doing nothing.

"Hey boss!"

I turned around and saw Jamie running towards.

"Boss, Joey and I found some stuff you might wanna know."

I looked at Joey's phone and saw how John treated April. "Oh my fucking god! April's been abused this whole time. I need to find her."

I was walking backstage when I saw April talking to Stephanie.

A.J.'s POV:

"Thank you Stephanie for giving me my job back. You won't be sorry."

"Don't worry April, you have never disappointed me. I'm glad you're back."

I went into the locker room to clean up and get ready. I was cleaning up my bruises to control them so they wouldn't be noticeable.

"Hey."

I turned around saw Seth. I smiled. It was nice to see a kind face.

"Didn't mean to scare you. I'm glad you're back."

I walked up to him and embraced his warmth. He was so relaxed and smelled like a fresh load of laundry. I liked being in his arms.

"So what surprises do you have in store tonight for your return?"

I looked up at Seth and smiled. I slowly leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"I broke up with John. Seth, thank you for being there for me."

"I'll always be here for you. You're my girl, April."

"I want to be with you," I said. "I'm tired of being scared."

"You don't have to be scared anymore." He said. "I'm right here. You'll always be my girl."