Sasha Banks Seth Rollins

Requested by: ItsJackieL

"Why are you always flirting with her, Seth?" Zahra yelled. She has a tendency to get mad fast whenever I do friendly flirting or teasing. I'm just messing around but she gets too jealous.

"Relax, baby. It's just some fun I like to have. It doesn't mean a thing."

"The only person you should ever look at like the way you look at her sometimes is me! ONLY ME!"

I rubbed my face as I could already tell we were about to get into it. Again.

"Really Zahra? How many times are you going to get fucking jealous?! Jeez you clearly aren't remembering our history very well. How about we go back down memory lane and reminisce about what we had in the beginning?"

"You're so fucking stupid!" She yelled. "Yes I understand Seth. You broke up with Leighla for me because I treated you slightly better. I'm starting to think though that you and I, weren't meant to be. Call me when you get the shit out of your eyes and ears to truly see and hear how I feel."

"Wow, so you're gonna leave again? Cool. Nice talking to you."

I slammed the door shut once again. We usually fight like this every couple of months. I think now we actually did lose our spark and no longer have anything anymore. I find it hard to settle down in a relationship. Every time it's going good, I fuck it up. But Zahra wasn't a mistake. But it seems like now, I made the wrong choice.

Sasha's POV:

(Phone ringing)

"Hey handsome what's up?"

Seth: "You wanna get some coffee?"

"Uhm sure. You think Zahra will mind?"

Seth: "No she went out for the night. I'll pick you up at 6."

"Awesome."

Coffee:

"Hey, thanks for coming." Seth said pulling out a chair for me.

"Yeah no problem. I love your place and I've been wanting to come and see it ever since Zahra showed me some pictures."

"Yeah," he said handing me my coffee and sitting down. Something was bothering him and I didn't know what.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"No," he said. "Zahra. It's Zahra."

Well I can't lie and say that I didn't see this coming because I did. Zahra is way out of Seth's league. I'm not surprised that he let a girl like that get away from him.

"What happened between the both of you? Did you guys have a falling out?"

"Yeah." He said.

"What about?"

He put his head down and starting mumbling.

"Seth, what happened between the two of you."

He mumbled again.

"Seth, I'm not gonna ask you again."

"You!" He said. "It's been you. You and I and our constant flirting drove her to dump me. I don't know why she couldn't just let it slide. We do it all the time. But Sasha, these past few times have been too good to be true. Lately I feel like you and I, should be together."

"Seth, you're talking out of anger. You're hurt. You need some time to yourself. I'm going to go now so maybe you can think some stuff through."

I got up and started walking to the door before he closed it. I took a step back a little nervous.

"You can't tell me Sasha that you don't feel at least something. Just a little?"

I wanted to lie so he could forget about me and make things right with Zahra but looking in his eyes, I knew I couldn't lie.

"Okay yes, I have feelings for you but this doesn't change anything betw-"

Seth:

Before I let her finish, I needed to prove something to her. I needed her to know that she was safe. I kissed her and pressed her body against mine tightly.

She released from the kiss smiling. She pulled me back in for another. She was an amazing woman and I want to be with her and no one else.