Seth Rollins ft Dean Ambrose

Requested by: ljpgirl

"I can't believe I get to come to your show!" I said to Seth as he packed up his gear. Tonight is the first time I get to see him perform live. I've watched plenty of times, but getting to watch ringside and then going backstage feels surreal. This whole day has felt surreal.

"Yeah, it'll be awesome to have you there for the first time. I gotta have my favorite girl by my side at all times." Seth said pulling me towards him and softly kissing my forehead.

Seth and I have been dating for only a few months, but it has felt like ages. We met when he was doing a show close to where I live. The first he ever did that sealed the deal was trip and then respond with "sorry, I fell for you." I'll never know if that fall was meant to be or not but I'm glad it was back he bumped.

"Wow! This many people stand by all day just to see you guys?" I asked noticing all the fans standing behind a barricade with their phones and cameras out. "Do you take photos with them?"

"Eh not really. I kinda run with a schedule, Sam." He said getting out of the car and unloading the trunk.

"I think you should. Just this once. For your loving supporters." I said taking his suitcase and teasing him with it.

"Alright, who do you think I should see first?" I looked around and noticed a little girl with a Money in the Bank briefcase and a big Seth Rollins shirt on. "I think you'd make that little girls day and night." I pointed.

Ringside:

It was so cool to watch my boyfriend cut a badass promo and then right after it have a match with Superman himself, John Cena. Some people even came up to me and asked me if I was Seth's girlfriend.

The match was so good and even better than expected in my opinion. Seth grabbed his championship and gave me a sweaty kiss and told me to follow. I walked through the large crowd and went backstage.

I have to say, not being a fan and not really getting to know everything there is about wrestling, I really do enjoy the atmosphere. This has been and enjoyable night and it's only gotten started. "There are some people I want you to meet." Seth said grabbing my hand and walking towards catering. "Boss? Ex? Friends?"

"No, no, and yes. A good friend of mine actually."

"Hey guys." Seth said slapping the back of the guys neck. "Better fucking watch it, I almost punch the fuck out of you."

"Hey man sorry. I wanted to introduce you guys to my girlfriend."

"Ah is this the girl that you've been talking about nonstop for the past, what? Six months?"

"It's been 8 months actually," I chuckled. "Hi, I'm Sam."

Seth's friend turned around and before I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Sam?!"

"Dean?!" Dean lifted me up and hugged me tightly. We were friends in high school until he dropped out. I went to most of his wrestling shows and supported him through thick and thin. We almost dated but then he got signed and there was no more talk about it.

"I can't believe it! It's been so long!" Dean held out his hand and we did our old handshake.

"Wow! This turned out rather well." Seth said. "How do you guys know each other?" He asked.

"Best friend." We both said together. "Ah. Well this is fantastic. Come on Renee let's let these two catch up."

I kissed Seth before he left and he pulled me close. "And you and I can catch up later tonight." He whispered patting my thigh.

"Shall we?" Dean said.

Dean and I talked about all the good things that happened over the years after high school. I talked about the writing job I landed and how I work for one of the top magazine companies. Dean also told me about some of his many accomplishments in the WWE. He's one of the top WWE Superstars and I'm really proud of him. I miss his company and I miss our relationship a lot of times.

"You know I always think about you, right?" Dean said pulling me in for a headlock. I pulled away almost falling laughing so hard. "Really? Me too. When something good, bad, or even funny happens, you're always the first person I want to turn to."

"Yeah it's been a long time Sam. Now I have to watch out for you again cause you're dating that little asshole Seth."

"He's not that bad, really. He treats me really good and I am so happy I got the chance to meet him and all of these great people. And if it wasn't for Seth bumping into me, we wouldn't have met again. I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too, but hey I have to get ready for my match, talk to you soon."

"Okay. I'm gonna go look for Seth. It was great seeing you again." I hugged Dean and walked off.

Dean's POV:

"I love you."

Author:

Sorry about the long wait, I've been writing and didn't come up with a ending. I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you enjoyed the little cliffhanger I left you with, too. haha