Sheamus

Requested by: TheBadNewsAddiction

"I'll be back soon sis." I heard AJ yell. I came out of the bathroom to give him a hug before he left for the gym. AJ and I have had one of those rare brother and sister relationships which makes us cool in a way. I love having a protective brother but sometimes it can get too out of hand. For example, I'm a grown woman and I have to share a room with him. The only time I do get alone time is when I'm at home for two days. Most of the time I don't even get to go home.

Wade Barrett is one of my best friends. We've been friends for a few years now. We met way back in college so the only guy I can ever be alone with is him. But tonight I'd have the hotel all to myself and I plan on inviting someone over.

(Knock)

"Hey, there you are! Where's your room? It took you like five minutes to get here."

"I am came from the two floors above," he said. "The elevator can only go so fast."

"I don't know much time we have until AJ comes back."

"When are we going to tell him," Sheamus asked sitting down on the couch. I sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder. How would I ever be able to tell AJ that Sheamus and I are a thing?

"I don't know when the time will be right. But let's not think about him, it's you and I right now."

Sheamus turned to look at me and set his hand on my cheek. "You're right. It's only you and I."

He slowly leaned in. Feeling his beard touching my chin.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

I pushed him off of me and got off from the couch.

"AJ!! Look I can explain!"

"We'll talk later, sis. Sheamus, what do you think you're doing?"

"Look man, let's just go out and talk, okay?" AJ nodded and left the hotel home. I was worried that Sheamus would come back with tans under his eyes that wouldn't be from the sun.

AJ POV:

"You wanna tell me what happened?"

Sheamus looked down for minute and brought his eye contact back to me.

"Look, I have no intention on hurting Ashley. I care about her a lot and have been for a couple months now. You can trust me."

I crossed my arms and sighed loudly. "Okay. I trust you. But if you hurt my little sister you will not be making my nephews. Get the picture?"

"Yes sir."

I opened the door for Sheamus after I gave him my blessing. I take pride in watching my sister grow up, this must be another part of that.

Ashley POV:

They walked back in and I was scared for my life.

"Okay," AJ began. "You and Sheamus can continue. I'll go room with Jericho, but if you try anything Sheamus-"

"I already know," he chuckled.

"Have fun." AJ said and closed the door. I don't know what just happened, but I think it was the beginning of my no longer being underneath my brother's wing.