Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Paige's POV

It was a hour or so after the concert, and yet I still sat there in my chair.

I looked around, I was alone other than a few scattered bodies. I finally got up out of my seat and walked through the hallways to the door.

I didn't want to be in the crowded halls while everyone was leaving the One Direction concert.

The thought of thousands of squeamish teenage girls crowding around me made me woozy. I was very claustrophobic.

I rushed out the door and into the streets. The chilled wind piercing my bare legs as I walked in my high waisted short shorts.

"Well, what's such a fine girl doing walking alone on such a cold and dark night?" I heard a raspy, male voice behind me.

I froze. A shiver ran up my spine when I felt a large hand touch the small of my back. The hand slowly lowered until it roughly grabbed my butt.

Only one thing came into my mind, run! I took off but was slowly pulled back by my wrist.

"Ah, ah, ah..." He whispered in my ear, "you're coming with me."

Zayn's POV

"Ugh, I feel like shit," I said plopping down on the dressing room couch.

"Why?" Liam answered from across the room.

"I dont know, but I'm gonna go get some air," I sighed and got up.

I opened the door to the dressing room and stepped out, "Be right back, don't leave without me!" I said pointing to the guys.

"Yeah, yeah!" Harry shrugged. I chuckled.

I stepped into the cool breeze. Goosebumps rising on my bare arms. I leaned against the wall and sniffed the fresh air.

"Let go of me!" I heard a girl scream. I shot my head to the side and saw a blonde girl in a mans arms. She looked like she was struggling.

I walked over to them, "hey, let go of her," I said to the guy. He returned me with a death glare. He turned on his heel and started walking away with the girl.

"Stop! Stop it! Help!" She screamed. I ran after them and stopped him from going anywhere else.

"Let. Go. Of. Her." I said more forcefully.

"What are you gonna do, pretty boy?" He said to me.

This was it. I couldn't take it anymore. I took my fist to his face... Hard. He let go of the girl and held his nose.

"That's it?" He urged. I laughed and kneed him where the sun don't shine. "Shit!" He keeled over grabbing it in pain.

I snatched the girl and rushed inside. "You okay?" I asked.

"Thank you," She mumbled staring at the ground.

I lifted her head,"No problem," I smiled. She returned the smile. I looked into her beautiful, tear stained eyes. The blue orbs full of fear. "Why don't you come back with us?" I offered.

"No, I-I can't," she looked away.

"Please?"

"I-uh-have to go." She rushed out the door. I watched as she climbed into her car and drove away.

"Feel better lad?" Niall put his arm on my shoulder, coming up from behind me

"Much," I replied knowing the girl was safe.

<Cliché, I know... Just bear with me, for now>