Info

Bad guy that goes good...

Name: Joshua Maksovich (a.k.a bombfire)

Age: 24

Height: 6'4"

Looks: light grey skin color (literally), black hair in small pony tail, grey eyes, black shirt, white casual pants, black formal shoes, dark grey long coat, dagger in holster under coat. (so yeah, he is all dark colors)

Likes: running his company business, fixing cars, making deals.

Dislikes: unorganized business, people messing up, seeing lilerjia hurt.

Powers: control or create fire, can also absorb any type of materials and use it against his enemies (just like kevin from ben 10), can turn into alaskan husky/ wolf hybrid.

Bio: Joshua is a man, that if you met him, you would say he is bad news. He is from russia, and was actually disciplined to being good. He may look bad, but he has a soft spot inside.

The good cop...

Name: Lilerjia Monacre

Age: 23

Height: 5'5"

Looks: pale skin, white short hair that is in a pony tail, but has two longs strands like bangs but not that thick, baby blue eyes, police uniform of griffin rock, but has a white tank top under, has the autobot insignia on her right collar bone, has a tattoo of a dragon on the right side of her neck (it is small but visible), black fingerless biker gloves, always wears black lipstick, has a tattoo on her back of two dragons forming a heart while holding a pearl.

Likes: Candy, seafood, being who she is, using her powers.

Dislikes: Being called 'little blossom ' (by joshua), seeing others hurt, being called weak or fragile, the dark.

Powers: super speed, dark and light magic, manipulate four main elements as well as nature its self, she can also manipulate minds and/or mind read.

Bio: Lily, for short, is a tough cookie and can't be broken very easily. She was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland, so never mess with this Irish woman. She watched an insane man kill many people from her small town when she was just 10. The autobots rescued her and raised her into the army girl she is. So watch out, because if you make her mad, you better run.