Chapter 6

Salvage p.o.v

I woke up like usual, but this morning was different. I saw i was still in my holoform, and i was embracing lily. Now i remember the magical night that happened, so i kissed her forehead, since she was facing me.

"Good morning sweetspark." Her beautiful ocean eyes fluttered opened like butterfly wings.

"Good morning. What time is it?" She rubbed her eyes as she got up, but then covered her upper body, seeing she was without her clothes.

"I believe it is around 9 in the morning. Why, what's wrong?" She started to get dressed.

"I have work, and so do you. We both are needed in the rescues,and i am mayor now. I need to go down to city hall, and see what needs to be done." She kissed my cheek. "I love you. I had a wonderful time last night." She started to go out the door. But i quickly got dressed and caught up with her.

"Mind if i give you a ride?" She nodded with that beautiful smile of hers, that i fell in love with. I helped her into my passenger seat and drove her to the city hall. Before she got out, i stopped her.

"Lily,wait." I got out a ring i made out of my armor. It looked like gears from a clock or a machine. Well, that is what the design looks, but the gems were a beautiful emerald.

"W-well, in my customs...what happened between, you and i..in your terms, it means we are bonded. An unbreakable bond between a mech and a femme." I showed her the ring.

"So we, are married?" I shrugged.

"In your terms, yes. On cybertron, we are considered sparkmates." I looked down, but she lifted my head up by my chin. I looked into her eyes.

"I would love nothing more and to spend the rest of my immortal life with you." We shared a sweet kiss. When  we pulled apart, i placed the ring on her left ring finger. 

"I will see you soon love." She smiled and got out. I watched as she entered the building. but not before blowing me a kiss. I smiled and made my way to the firehouse. Where i was then asked a few questions by the bots...and my partner.

"Where have ya been all night?" -blurr

"Where is lily?" -danie

"What did ya do to her?" -Kade

"Easy everyone, I am fine. And salvage and i were doing late night patrols, nothing much to report. Also, i am here at city hall, 'cause i needed to see what needed to be done." Thanks lily, ya saved my hide.

'Thanks sweetspark.' I spoke through our bond.

'No problem, also, how are we able to communicate like this without comm links?' Now that is a question i had also.

'I believe primus has blessed our union as a sparkmates. That is why we are able to talk like how we are now.' It was a miracle, but if we are able to speak through a bond, then that also means....By the allspark.

***Later that day***

I had lily follow me to our small temporary hide out house.

"Why are we here? Is there something wrong?" I let go of her hand, i was in my holoform.

"Lily, ya remember how i said that primus blessed our union and we are able to speak through our sparkmate bond?" She nodded her head.

"Yeah? Why, is there something else?" Now i was really concerned. I didn't think it was possible. She might have felt my uneasiness, since she sent love through the bond.

"Have you been experiencing any sicknesses at all? Like nausea, light head, or even movement in your abdomen?" She shook her head, but stopped half way.

"Does hearing a little voice talk to you, and call you 'mommy' count?" Wait, she was hearing the sparkling? That is impossible, unless the child is gifted.

"Yes. I don't know how to tell you this, but you might be sparked. Or in human terms..pregnant." Her face showed pure shock, then she glitched out. I caught her right on time.

She started to regain consciousness, and she held her head.

"Ugh, what happened? I just had the strangest dream, that i was pregnant." I shook my head.

"That wasn't a dream, you really are pregnant." She smiled and hugged me.

"We're going to be parents." I kissed her forehead lovingly, as i then got a strange voice in my head.

"I love you daddy." I looked at lily, then at her stomach.

"Did you..did you hear that?" She smiled and nodded.

"He already loves you." I looked at her, confused as to how does she know the sparkling's gender. And i wanted to know.

"How do you know it's a mech?" I asked putting my hand on her abdomen.

"I can feel him. He has a big heart, just like his father. Mother instinct. Never doubt 'em." She kissed me sweetly and went to our room. Swaying her hips. She really was taunting me. So i went after her, and swept her off her feet. I twirled her and she fell in my arms.

"I love you sweetspark. And i am sure our son will as well." I kissed her lovingly. Knowing that i was going to be a father soon, was the happiest thing that happened to me and lily since we bonded. I was so happy that i have a sparkmate, and a sparkling on the way. I just hope i am able to be a good father.