Chapter 1

It was a nice afternoon on the island of griffin rock, which is located off the coast of New York. (I don't know the exact location of the island. please comment if you do.)

The burns family, along with the rescue bots, were playing a nice safe game of rescue ball. It is like soccer, though the rules are, there are no rules. And cody's team was winning so far.

"Hey no fair!" Frankie whined playfully.

"All's fair in love and war Frankie." Charlie burns, the father of kade, danie, graham and cody, was also in on the fun. But the moment had to be ruined by his phone going off. Graham blew the whistle.

"Time out guys!" He called out. Charlie answered the phone, and his eyes lit up in happiness as to hear the person on the other line.

"Hello to you as well.....Yes, i will be their in 10 minutes...uh huh....yes, it will be a pleasure working with you as well....bye." He hung up and everyone gave confused looks.

"Who was it dad?" Cody asked as he walked up to him, seeing a smile on his face.

"Danie, remember when i told you to prepare the extra room?" She nodded.

"Yeah, i still don't get it though. Why do we need a prepared room?" She asked and looked to her siblings and her friends.

"Well, I was hoping i would show you instead. Why don't you all come with me to the docks. We have a boat to catch." Everyone got into their bots, who transformed into vehicle mode. The kids were still confused, and so were the rescue bots.

They drove for ten minutes, heading to the boating docks. As they arrived, the boat also docked at the same time they came. Charlie was the first to get out, followed by his other children.

"Dad, why are we here?" Kade asked impatient.

(Okay, just so you get how this works. Lily has a Irish accent. Duh!)

"Why don't ya be more polite lad, and ask who yer here to pick up." They turned to see a woman, around her 20s, with shor white hair in a small pony tail, and bangs in braids on the front of her hair tied with beads. She was wearing the N.E.S.T uniform.

"And who might you be?" Kade asked as he crossed his arms.

"Oy! Be a lil more respectful when company is here. Unless ya want to end up doing laps for a month." She gave a glare at him, and he shut up.

"Wow. I think i am going to like her company here. I'm Daniela by the way, call me danie." The two girls shook hands.

"I'm graham, and this hot head is our older brother kade." Graham introduced himself and his selfish brother.

"I am chief charlie burns, as you recall from our calls." They shook hands and chief was surprised she had a strong grip on her hand shakes.

"You must train a lot. It is good to finally meet you in person, and will be an honor to work with you." Cody wanted to see the girl also, so he got out of chase, where he was in the passenger seat. He made his way to the girl, and introduced himself.

"Hiya! I'm cody, what's your name?" He stretched out his hand, and she kindly took it, careful not to hurt his smaller hand than hers. She did have a strong grip.

"Mah name is lilerjia monacre, but lily is fine if you have a hard time pronouncin' my name." They shook hands and then let go.

"Everyone, lily is from Ireland. She came to america at a young age, and began army training. She is highly trained in hand-to-hand combat, weapons, and all martial arts. She called me and asked to apply for the police task force. She will be starting tomorrow, and will be living with us until her friend comes into town. Is that right?" He asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"Well, shall we get you settled in then?" Cody attempted to grab one of her military duffle bags, but failed miserably.

"Ngghh! How...heavy...are these...things?" He asked as he still tried to lift the bags. Still failing.

"Hahaha, sorry lad. I did pack my necessities in my only two bags. Here, i got 'em." She was able to pick them up with ease.

"Woah. Guess you will have competition, ey kade?" Danie nudged her older brother playfully.

Chief burns opened chase's trunk and lily was able to place her bags into the back of the car and then closed the trunk. Lily got into the passenger seat, then everyone else got into their bots. Cody had to ride with danie in blades.

"So lily, i hope you will enjoy staying on our little weird island. I am giving you today to rest, so even if there is an emergency, you will stay here in the firehouse. Also, i had danie prepare the extra room we have, just for you." He opened the room, to reveal a twin sized bed with army themed sheets, blankets, pillows, and even a small teddy bear sitting nicely on the bed, that had a t-shirt that said 'army strong'. Basically he whole room was a army green color. She had a wooden dresser, her window curtains were a dark green, and what she liked most was that she had a special flower on her dresser i a vase with water.

"Where did you get the flower?" She asked as she pointed to it. It was a hybrid of the Hawaiian flower the Chinese Hibiscus, and a rose. But the special part about the flower, was that it was black, and that was the natural color of the beautiful blossom.

"We got it sent in from Ireland. Do you like it? Although we don't remember the name of the flower, it is not common to see it here in the states." Graham explained.

"I was named after this very flower. Lilerjia, is the name of the plant. A beautiful blossom that only blooms in the winter times in both Ireland and Russia." She sniffed the rare blossom.

"Wow. Well, we are going to go play basketball, you just make yourself comfortable." They left lily in her room, and when she saw they were outside and distracted, she made her way to the lever that takes her to the underground bunker. She puled the book and watched as the book shelf slid down, revealing the secret bunker where the bots were standing still.

"Dad was right. Might as well call mah pops. Now where do dey keep their computer?" She asked herself, as she walked about trying to find the bots' computer, meanwhile, the bots kept still, not knowing that she already knows of their very existence.

When she found what she was looking for, she dialed optimus prime.

"Opi! I made it safe and sound on griffin rock. Just called to check on how ya are." Optimus smiled warmly at his adopted daughter.

Dun dun dun!! Hahaha, gotcha all in a suspense mode. Mwahahahahaha!!!

Heatwave: *smack author in the head* Just write the fragging story.

Me: *gasps* Heatwave. Language. There are innocent ears and eyes here. *sarcastic tone*

Boulder: Vote

Chase: And

Blades: COMMENT!