Chapter 8

Chief p.o.v

One year. That is how old lily's little boy is. He has grown quite a lot since he probably gets that from the father. He is the one kid that many wish to have. Fergus is quiet, is polite, and does what he is told. But, he does have that little tenancy to wander off, and when we find him, he is digging through the recycle bin. He really is like his father, wanting to make new things, out of old thrown out stuff. His room window is made from colorful recycled bottles, and when the sun hits, it makes his room like a party.

Right now he was playing with a toy car that he rescued from the dump. lily fixed it for him, and he always plays with it.

"How come the little squirt has been getting more attention than any of us?" Kade, as always had to be selfish.

"Because i did the same when you guys were younger. He needs attention, and love. I think we gave you too much attention for you to behaving like you are now." He got offended.

"Well yeah..maybe i should just leave then. I'm moving to Hailey's!" Everyone gasped in shock, even i did.

"Son, i didn't mean.." -Chief

"No, i get what what you meant. I am leaving tonight!" He stormed off to his room.

"I didn't mean to put it like that. I am sorry." I sat down, ashamed of myself. I had just offended my oldest son, and in the worst way possible.

"Charlie, don't beat yerself up so hard. He needs some time to himself. He will soon see how pig headed he was. Come on fergus, say night to yer poppi." Fergus hugged me, and then the others. Lily asked if i could be the second grandfather, like on the father side. Meaning i was like the father of salvage. Optimus is his other grandfather, but he calls him pap pap. Arcee is nani, since she and optimus are together. And the rest are uncles and aunt.

"Nighty poppi." I ruffled his hair, because he was so smart. He is only a year, and already can speak clearly.

"Nighty lil runt." He giggled and went to his mother.

"Good night everyone, i shall see ya in the mornin." She picked up fergus and left.

Lily p.o.v

I hope kade comes to his senses and realizes that what chief said was true. Small children do need attention, and lots of love. And i am guessing that when he was small, he was given a lot of that.

I tucked fergus into his crib. As he hugged his stuffed bumblebee that he got from my brother figure, bumblebee. (Uptop is what it looks like.)

"Momma? Is uncle kade gon' be okay?" I sighed.

"I hope so darlin', but he chose to go out on his own. We need to respect other people's decisions. Okay?" He nodded. I kissed his forehead and pulled up the fence part, so that he doesn't fall.

"Something wrong hon?" I turned to my husband, and we went to our room.

We re-modelled the entire house. Fergus has his room, we have our bedroom. And we even have extras just encase. It is basically now like a normal house, we expect it still has that warehouse feeling. But it is fine.

"I am worried about kade. He took Charlie's words wrong. I just hope he makes the right choice." He hugged me, seeinf as how worried i was.

"Kade made his choice, and we have to respect that, wether we like it or not. If he is going to Hailey, then let him. He will come round sooner or later. My concern however, is who is going to pilot heatwave? Even though we can now show our true selves to the island, heatwave still needs a pilot." I thumped him.

"Ow, what was that for?" I made a 'duh' face.

"Ya have holoforms don't ya?" He hit himself and i laughed. He is slow. But i still love him.

Sorry for the short chapter, but i am trying to finosh this chapter before i go to sleep. See ya next chappy.