Chapter 3

Lily p.o.v

My alarm woke me up at a reasonable time, 5:30 to be exact. I started my daily routine: shower, put clothes on, eat breakfast (some coffee and a piece of toast), brush my teeth, then do my hair. After i finished, i noticed i still had a lot of time before my day starts, so i went to the bunker.

"Good morning chase. Would you like to go on morning patrol?" I whispered as the titan slowly woke up.

"Are not humans supposed to wake up when the sun is up?" I nodded with a smile.

"Yes, but i am one of those humans that likes to get up before the rooster crows. It means i am a person that likes to get up early in the morning, before the sun is up." I whispered again. He nodded and transformed quietly. I got in the passenger seat, and we head out for a nice morning drive.

Chief p.o.v

I woke up and got to my usual things, and saw everyone up and already at the table eating breakfast.

"Mornin dad, have you seen lily? I checked her room and she wasn't there. Cody checked the bunker and saw that chase wasn't there either." This concerned me now. Kade came in out of breath.

"Dad, lily abducted chase. Heatwave saw them leave before anyone was awake." We all went to the bunker and just then, chase was returning. I saw lily get out...humming.

"Ms. Monacre, why did you abduct chase?" She smiled.

"I did not abduct him chief, he came on his own will. I offered a morning patrol around town, and everything is fine for now. I am sorry, i did not wish to wake any one from their sweet dreams. It is really rude ya know." I nodded and chase transformed.

"She is telling the truth chief. And might i add, she is the most polite human other than you that i have met. I will be looking forward to also working with her." The others came to us.

"Chase, you are alive!" Danie explained to chase what happened and they understood.

"So lily, i am guessing you like waking up before the rooster crows?" She nodded.

"Yes, i was accustomed to it back home. Since we owned a farm, it was my job to feed the animals. We had cows, pigs, chickens, horses, a rooster, and even some snakes." Kade tensed up.

"Snakes? You fed snakes?"She nodded.

"Yes, and i brought my companion with me. She is a smaller snake, but don't worry, she is very friendly and not venomous at all. She is still a baby." She went to a bag that she left here in the bunker.

"I was wondering what was in there." Blades stated with fear. She cooed and took out a white snake with purple stripes. She was right, she is just a baby. The snake probably was only to her arm length.

"Everyone, meet tilly. She is my California Kingsnake. Well in this case she is my little princess. I also brought her adopted brother, pyo whom is a boa constrictor. But he is probably taking a nap right now." The snake constricted around her arm.

"Say hello tilly." The snake hissed softly, probably her way of greeting.

"Hello." Now that shocked everyone. The snake spoke, but her voice sounded like a small child.

"My name is Tilly, and if i were a human, i would be 6 years old. I am barely a baby." But at the same time it was kinda cute.

Cody p.o.v

"Noble." I went up to see tilly a bit more close.

"I'm cody. Nice to meet you tilly." We shook hand and tail. She was a snowy white with purple stripes. Very cool. Then we heard a much mature hissing, out of where tilly was, came out a large boa constrictor.

"Oh, well hello to you. Everyone this is Pyo, tilly's older adopted brother. Tilly was the young one that was adopted, since i already had pyo since he was just an egg. Pyo, these are my new friends." Pyo had a serious look on his face, as if he wasn't interested in any of this.

"Hi. Now i only came out to tell you to keep all the noise down, i am trying to take my nap, since on the boat i couldn't due to all the moving that occurred and all the noise that was being made. So please either go somewhere else, or talk quieter." He then slithered back into the bag.

"Someone woke up cranky today." Kade said a little quieter than how we were all talking a while ago.

"Sorry, he has always been like that since the day i came into the family. Never knew why he is so serious and cranky all the time." Tilly spoke softly.

"Well i guess it's alright for them to stay, as long as they do not harm anyone." My dad and the others left while i stayed behind with tilly and lily.

"So how are you liking griffin rock so far lily?" I walked up to her.

"It is alright. I will have to get used to all of this, but other than that everything is just fine. Tilly is still getting over her sea sickness, and pyo will just have to used to this new life." She put tilly in some sort of bed. It must be really comfy for snakes.

"What is that?" I pointed to the weird bed.

"This is an incubator bed. Since tilly is still not full grown, she has to sleep in this special bed i made for her. She still has to be in this for a few more months until she has finished her maturity." Tilly was sound asleep on the special bed.

Lily p.o.v

Chief suddenly called me over, and i rushed to get to the command center. I saw kade, danie, and graham already there. Cody tag along behind me.

"I am here chief, what's the problem?" I looked at the screen and saw the image of a man i wished to never see again.

"This man has been seen on the loading docks for quite some time. There is not much information about him-" I cut chief off.

"That son of a jackal, i thought he was on the mainland. And now he comes here to set business." I was now full on angry. But before they could say anything there was loud engines outside. And we all ran outside to see his company cars. Then, he came out from his fancy ride.

(Okay, so like i said that joshua a.k.a bombfire, he is russian. I have no idea what it sounds like so bear with me. and if you know how it sounds like, well he has a russian accent.)

"Well hello there little blossom, how have you been all these years. I see you have grown a lot." I knew his intentions, and i wasn't going to allow it. I was behind the burns family, behind graham and cody.

"Graham, cover Cody's ears."As i was walking towards him, i let out what was on my mind. I looked back to see graham did what i said.

"Now listen 'ere ya fucking son of a bitch. I am protecting this family, so ya better fuck off before i kick yer ass so hard, ya will end up in the hospital for months. So get that through your fucking thick skull ya motherfucking bitch." I heard kade 'Ooo' at what i had just said, and graham and danie gasp in surprise.

"Damn, guess she is spicy as well." I smiled at kade's comment.

"Never mess with an irish woman, or any irish for that matter." I gritted through my teeth to joshua.

"Fine. But get this in your mind. The next time we meet, i won't hesitate to end our little battles right where you stand." They drove away, and i smiled happily.

"What did you say to him?" I turned to cody.

"Just told him that this family is under my protection." I ruffles his hair and we all went home.

The video is of the soon to be chapter. But i need yer opinions. Who should lily fall for?

Salvage

Blurr

Heatwave

Chase

Blades

Boulder

Bumblebee

Optimus Prime

Plz comment on who should be the lucky bachelor. Hehe..